• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Infinite Complex

Ska

Ska is, quite possibly, one of the most underrated genres around. There have been three waves of it, each with slight differences from the last. The best way to describe it is this:Think standard rock setup(guitar, bass, drums, vocals), and add trombone, trumpet, and Alto, Tenor, and Bari sax...
  2. Infinite Complex

Inner Demons(The real RP. Finally, after 3 months!)

Shay walked down the street, surveying the scene before him. People were spread out all around him, walking and leisurely going about their business. It would have been perfectly normal, if Shay wasn't there. Shay had Rensho to deal with. He doubted anyone else in this crowd was chosen. A bit...
  3. Infinite Complex

Inner Demons(sign Ups)

INNER DEMONS Everyone has something to contend with... Things that pry themselves from the inside... Things that we wish we didn't have... Things that can kill..... Plot Everyone has their own inner demons to deal with. Something that has haunted them since they were children. The traditional...
  4. Infinite Complex

The New Project X Fanclub

And now I present.....The Project X Fanclub!!!! Now although most of you don't know him anymore(he's been inactive for quite a while due to technical issues), This guy is one of my best freind in real life. He deserves a fanclub because he's awesome.....most of the time......when he's not being...
  5. Infinite Complex

Herecy(The first fanfic of Infinite Mystery)

A few notes: Please note, this is in no way meant to offend the catholic church in any way. This is simply from the point of view of someone about to be killed during the inquisition, a time when the church had become distrusted by some of the common people. Also, I decided I wouldn't need a...
  6. Infinite Complex

The Pendragon fanclub

They have a discussion for it, now im making an FC. This series rules, and deserves an FC. so, heres the FC. the soldiers of hallah(see what i did there?) Infinite Mystery MasterofShadow Organization_42 Zeagal Pheonix_Xion The Liberator SkullFucky
  7. Infinite Complex

Pendragon: After the battle(SIGN UPS AND OOC)

The battle's over It's happened. Bobby and the travelers have beaten Saint Dane. Some things Saint Dane said are still coming back to bobby. Were the traveler’s illusions? What was their true nature? As bobby thought about this, he was seen for the last time as a traveler. Hallah, seeing no more...
  8. Infinite Complex

The war of the cryptids(SIGN UPS AND OOC)

The earth in crisis The time is modern day. Something terrible has happened. The things most thought to be fictional or not real have appeared, and with a vengeance. They are mobilizing against the humans, ready to kill everything in their path. This has caused all of the races and the religions...
  9. Infinite Complex

The next target:Earth(SIGN UPS, a kh/ff RP)

EARTH:3070 The year is 3070. The earth has become technologically advanced, far beyond anything you can comprehend. The computers are so advanced, they never crash. Buildings are taller than ever, and people live happy, peaceful lives. There hasn't been mention of war for centuries, and as such...
  10. Infinite Complex

the thread for low brass players

this is a place where trpmbones, baritones, tubas, etc. can talk about their awesome instruments.
  11. Infinite Complex

The order of tetra(SIGN UPS)

The order of Tetra The order of Tetra is organization whose true intentions remains unknown, but seems to require large amounts of numbers, as they recruit thousands to their armies every passing day. Their base lies in the ruins of an ancient temple in the desert, where they lure unsuspecting...
  12. Infinite Complex

need some video game recomendations...

well, its christmas, and i have a lot of money, and im tired of playing square games. i want something new to play, something epic, that dosn't involve ordering off the internet(i saw an add for valkyrie profile in the back of an instruction booklet, and it looks really fun).
  13. Infinite Complex

The Anti-Aura Masters(SIGN UPS)

Plot In the kingdom of Sinosha, everyone lives a normal life. People go to the market, take care of their familys, and play sports. One would almost assume it a normal kingdom at first glance. But one who assumes this would be wrong. They are ruled by a tyrant king, Xara III. He wishes to take...
  14. Infinite Complex

darkstalkers

anyone heard of this series? i got the chaos tower for the PSP, and i loved it a lot(even if i had no idea of what i was doing at first). i'd love to play the original arcade versions some time.
  15. Infinite Complex

Lit ► books you regret reading

what books do you wish you never ever read ever? mine would be twilight.
  16. Infinite Complex

what was your fav music year?

well, basically, what year did most of your fav songs come out? mine was 2002.
  17. Infinite Complex

The Chaos of Mara

Preston Azul stood in front of the line of mages, processing each persons abilities by their look. He could tell by the look on each's face that his stare unnerved them. "You are the new recruits, the only people who decided to help us with our plight. We will start with a simple spell......" He...
  18. Infinite Complex

the horizontal orange fanclub

im pretty sure im the only guy who knows of their existence, but i think ill spread the word. horizontal oragne is a blues/hard core/rock band, and i believe their awesome. heres some vids of them being their awesome selves: YouTube - Horizontal Orange - Hip Hip Hooray YouTube - Horizontal...
  19. Infinite Complex

the pheonix down fanclub

if anyones played FF, you know that this is the most important thing you'll ever recieve. these things are life-savers, especially when your the type who trains in the wilderness, gaining tons of gil, and youi get as much of these as possible. they get an FC because they do such a great job in...
  20. Infinite Complex

chaos of mara(SIGN UPS and OOC)

The kingdom of mara, a beutiful place. All the people are gifted in the art of magic and war. For 1000 years, the people of mara have lived in an aristocracy-like government, with various people with powers were above others. The basic system looked a lot like this: warriors-a people who excel...
Back