• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

BBS (multiple thoughts)

Well i when i saw a trailer/or a pic of BBS (somewhere i cant remember), it had MX in it. MX had said "i was waiting for u to find me, to cross in in between light an dark". I thought about this, (if this hasnt already been said), is it possible that Terra might have thought about becoming a...
  2. G

Zexion

well looking at a Luxord thread, i thought maybe i can get a theory on wat Zexion wud be like in 358/2 days
  3. G

BBS Question

well what do u guys think Terra was talking about when u fight him in KH2FM, he said something like "u arent the one i chose" "u arent Xehanort", what can this mean??????
  4. G

Ven Theory

well while i was on the bus home yesterday i was thinking about BBS and i thought to myself could it be possible if Ven was Sora's older brother. let me explain why i think this First off, im only specualting that the reason Roxas looks like Ven is because he (Roxas) is part of Sora hince his...
  5. G

My theory about BBS and KH overall (check t)

well what i think is, u can be evil and wield the keyblade, but then again, if u think about it, in KH1 when Riku got the keyblade from Sora in Hollow Bastion, he only had it for a short while before Sora took it back. Then when Riku went to talk to Ansem (heartless version), Ansem said that he...
Back