• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Cracking My Knuckles

Oh my god it feels good but too many people have been telling me "OOOh It gives you arthritis" But does it? I don't think so, And if it doesnt and people are just telling me to stop because they think its annoying, It feelss good so i do it! That is a good line if it feels good, do it...
  2. C

Trainwrecks and ... stuff

This is my first time in the "religion" forum. i am going to need somebody quite religious to answer this? Why does god cause trainwrecks? Is it that trains are man made and not is fault? If so what about avalanches and whirlwinds??
  3. C

Psp 3000?

All this talk of a new model of the ds and the psp are finally coming true So wat happens to days and bbs if they come out before the games come out? Or would the consoles be a loooong time coming?
  4. C

More precise

At the moment the japanese release date is 2009. I am wondering if the veterans of waiting for kingdom hearts games think that will get pushed further because it did happen with 358/2 days. Thanks, D:< :D! -_-
  5. C

Fill me in on 358/2 days pleease

I have not been to this forum for quite a long time and have some questions: Firstly does xion come at all from kairi? being that namine is her nobody then that is a bit weird Secondly why does she want to escape from twilight town is it because the org want to become whole again but she does...
  6. C

Look who is back because theres a new trailer

I havent been on here in ages so upon watching the new BBS and 358/days trailer i was jumping about with anticipation. But theres one question.... Has it been announced for europe or america yet?
  7. C

Super Power!

Pretty simple! If you had the ability to do anything what would it be?
  8. C

Keychains

WoW this forum is quiet! So do you think we won't be able to get new forms of keyblade cuz they don't have keychains?
  9. C

Will BBS be better because it's darker?

Here's the reason's : I myself think terra is xehanort. And it says that AtW found xehanort at the edge of death. And i can't think of a good guy being beaten to Near death before in KH. MX looks more menacing then any other KH villian ... because he's bald. What do you think?
  10. C

Flashback music

What is the music that plays in roxas' dreams/flashbacks???
  11. C

Crossroads

You know the ending of CoM where diZ says are you taking the road to light or road to darkness. And the crossroads is in the bbs trailer . And i distinctly remember them coming from perpendicular sides So Ven/Terra/Aqua must of come from the road to darkness or the road to light or the...
  12. C

Deep Dive

What is the song called at the beggining of the video deep dive?
  13. C

Re:CoM

Re:CoM Were the graphics of Re:CoM better or equal to that of Kh1 ? Lucky Japanese
  14. C

Why was it easy?

Why exactly was Kingdom hearts 2 so easy was it because people were moaning that kh1 was to hard??
  15. C

Pods from end of CoM

Just a question does anybody wonder what they used the extra sleeping pods from KH2, CoM just nothing Or maybe something very big ?!?
  16. C

Your party

this has probably been talked about but hay ho. Who do you think you will have in your party in BBS Nobody? Or maybe whenever you run into the other characters (VAT) They join your party ? what do you think?
  17. C

Heartless Hearts

This has probably been explained ... a lot. But how come the heartless feed hearts to the kingdom hearts when they are killed. :wub: Judging by the name they shouldn't have any. Is it because the keyblade unlocks the hearts?
  18. C

Ven backwards

I was looking at the new screenshots and i noticed Vens holding his keyblade backwards, i'm glad about this new stance new style all that. What do you think?
  19. C

Riku vs Roxas

There is a scene in Kh2 Final mix where Riku has defeated Roxas but Roxas get's back up and Riku transforms into xehanorts heartless. do we think that will be in the suspected fight against Riku at the end of 358/2 days?
  20. C

Save space

Seein as i have'nt been on a psp that much do you think BBS and days are going to have multiple save spaces???
Back