• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mr. Wilhelm

Xehanort's Plan Discussion

Xehanort's revealed scheme in this game would make blush Palpatine and Voldemort, it's pretty much worst than what we thought it could. No need to mention this post will be very spoiler-ific. I'm trying to make a list of what we know for sure about Xehanort's plan in 3D, so if I missed...
  2. Mr. Wilhelm

Is Xehanort right? (Spoilers)

I've been lurking around threads, and I've noticed how about everyone seems to think all of what Xehanort does is wrong, and he deserves to die and be forgotten forever after KH3. Normal, he's the bad guy and is portrayed as an evil bastard, so peoples won't think otherwise. But... Seriously...
  3. Mr. Wilhelm

France could 'shut down' due to Pension Plan's protests

After weeks of strike against a plan to change the retirement age (in short actually, the retirement age is 60, and 65 for the full pension, the government want to move the age to 62 and 67), the battle between the government and the unions take a new turn, as France is threatened to 'shut...
  4. Mr. Wilhelm

Are the FMs worth getting?

I'd just like to know if they're worth getting despise having already played to KH1, 2 and Re:CoM. I know there's some bonus and stuff, just can't really realize if they're worth re-buying the games. Also, is it 'easilly' playable despite the Japanese menu and stuff?
  5. Mr. Wilhelm

[spoiler] Master Xehanort: Evil or Not?

At the view of everything we got on him in BBS, do you consider him an evil character, or simply an antagonist. I know this debate has often been done about Organization XIII and Xemnas, but I find MX's case even more interesting. I even consider that Eraqus, who is on the good guy's side, was...
  6. Mr. Wilhelm

So, KH4 will come? Spoiled?

Before we even got our hands to anything official relating to KH3, Nomura announced us KH3 won't end the serie, so that there will be a KH4, Sora will keep being the main character, and Xehanort's story will be finished in KH3. By deduction it also means somehow Xehanort will die (or will become...
  7. Mr. Wilhelm

PSP Phone soon?

"Word on Wall St. is that Sony is planning to introduce a few sleek new handheld devices conjured up specifically to head an offense against the ever expanding Apple empire. According to the ubiquitous “people familiar with the matter”, said devices include “a smart phone capable of...
  8. Mr. Wilhelm

(Spoilers) About the Secret Boss

Sorry if it has already been asked, but has it been found or stated whether the Lingering Sentiment of Vanitas is canon? If he were I'd guess it'd be for Aqua scenario only...
  9. Mr. Wilhelm

Valkyrie Profile III (Sign-Up / OOC)

=== HISTORY === Background Story Many hundreds years after the events of Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, with Odin since a long time gone, the world rested peacefully, undisturbed during those years by any major events, except the human world knowing wars as it always does. Nevertheless...
  10. Mr. Wilhelm

Valkyrie Profile role play, anyone?

Have been playing the games lately, and I thought it could be a good topic for a role play, given all the possibilities after VP2 and in the Norse Mithology. Yet the game hasn't a lot of fan.... Anyone interested?
  11. Mr. Wilhelm

Star Wars: Clone Wars Reloaded (Sign-Up / OOC)

Story After the Battle of Geonosis, the Republic and the Separatists are at war. The newly formed Republic army engages the Separatist to preserve the democracy inside of the galaxy. The results of this conflict remain uncertain even for the Jedis. The story happens right after the...
  12. Mr. Wilhelm

(Spoilers) Namine and...

Castle Oblivion. She's born there, and the Castle has been created by Aqua using the Keyblade on the ruin of LoD. What can this mean? Wouldn't it have been more logical for Roxas to be born at CO? Could Namine be in fact using Ven's body, thus explaining why she exists?
  13. Mr. Wilhelm

Who is Master Xehanort?

I haven't seen anything yet on his origin. Anyone has found the explanation, and why his name can be changed into Another X and No Heart X? Also, what was his purpose all along and the reason he did what he did to Ven?
  14. Mr. Wilhelm

Xehanort [Spoilers]

Xehanort's Creation/Terra's Ending - Part I Part II This is to discuss Xehanort and his countless incarnations throughout the serie, especially in BBS. Apparently Master Xehanort is really Xehanort we see in KH2, possessing Terra's body, and the Lingering Sentiment Battle appear to be possibly...
  15. Mr. Wilhelm

Reincarnation

What are your thought on Reincarnation, believe it or not, and if yes in what shape, means? Many religions have spoken on the topic, but although this thread is in the religious part, many philosophy too have a view on reincarnation, as totally separate from any religions. I personally try to...
  16. Mr. Wilhelm

Terra looks like Xemnas, so he's Xehanort? (SPOILERS)

This post contains heavy 358/2 Days spoilers, also sorry if a thread on it already exists. So, for years now, under the fact that there is a heavy physical similarity between Terra and Xehanort's Nobody, or that Xemnas seems anger as Terra or whatnot, we've been speculating there is no way for...
  17. Mr. Wilhelm

Prequel to BBS?

Alright, so as we know Nomura hinted to another side game being made before KH3 or stuff. Now, I noticed many peoples seems to think said side games could be about the Keyblader War, a prequel to a prequel, so a prequel to BBS itself. So, what are the odds of this? I personally see it as...
  18. Mr. Wilhelm

Nepotism in France

Sarkozy's son sparks nepotism row after being tipped for top public job | World news | guardian.co.uk To be precised he is in second year at university, and failed each year at least once (supposedly failed the first year two time and the second year one time already). Discuss.
  19. Mr. Wilhelm

Desperate Fantasy (OOC/Sign-Up)

Plot This is a cross-over at comical purpose Role Play. Set in the USA, inside of the fictional state of Zanarkand, city of Miltiaville, characters from various kind of media, be they video games, books, movies, or even from the real life, are forced to be out of their universe and of their...
  20. Mr. Wilhelm

Anyone for a Star Trek RP?

I had the idea to do a Star Trek RP, but before doing any OOC thread I want to make sure if peoples are interested by RPing in the Star Trek universe, or if there is some suggestions. The RP would happen in one of the numerous Alternate Realities know in the Star Trek Universe, in order to be...
Back