• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Cosmos Connectivity - VIII & IX

blah blah blah, custom shirt turned art series. details on dA. here's to hoping I actually finish it. though i'm really liking the results so far. crits on composition especially are appreciated
  2. G

So I was reading the french instructions...

Dingo, when said in french, sounds close enough to the french word "dingue" which means crazy. I always thought his name was derived from that.
  3. G

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Xaldin should die in a fire.
  4. G

Found sites with a Realese Date for Europe..

Argh, that had better be the damned case.
  5. G

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Yeah, I'm all kinds of wtf at this. Is a sequel really needed? Needless to say, a sequel to TWEWY for the Wii can't be any shittier than all the shovelware Wii games that are currently piled like a steaming heap of delicious scat. I'd still buy it if just to use my rotting system that is the Wii.
  6. G

When Uninspired, draw Squall Leonhart.

- http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/StupidAquarius/Artworkz/hmmm.jpg And Terra Branford. - http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/StupidAquarius/Artworkz/terra_sit.jpg - http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/StupidAquarius/Artworkz/terra_w-1.jpg ...And some XIII/vsXIII. (^Was...
  7. G

Some High Quality Screens from the Magic Box

WTF. I haven't even seen most of the scans that those images are from. Well I'll be <__<; Anyway thanks.
  8. G

coded on itouch?

Uuuh.... You do know that Disney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SE by a landslide in NA, right? Maybe we aren't thinking of the same thing. rofll.
  9. G

coded on itouch?

True dat. But then SE shouldn't go bawlin' like a bitch when it bombs the way it will if it's released soley on a cellphone outside Japan. I seriously don't think enough Americans or Europeans care enough for cellphone gaming. Let's also not forget how Japansese phones are much more advanced...
  10. G

coded on itouch?

NO. I still call for a PSP port! Or even a DS port. Just not cellphone plz.
  11. G

coded on itouch?

Yeah, I don't see how - and why - they'd go through the effort of releasing a game overseas and not expect any revenue. That's just silly.
  12. G

coded on itouch?

Don't you mean iPhone? >_> And yeah, finally maybe that's where Coded will be heading.
  13. G

Bullsh*t, Xion

I do somewhat agree, I kinda find Xion's placement to be kinda cheap. Then again I never really took 358/2 Days seriously We'll see how that turns out.
  14. G

Kingdom Hearts BBS

I absolutely hope not. /:
  15. G

Coded

That's funny, I thought "Little" and "Not and ALL" would be winning by a landslide. LOL.
  16. G

idea on Axel and terra

Yeah, I think it's safe to say Lanydx was on the pipe while playing KH2 if he didn't notice that Axel and Roxas indeed like to sip each other's cock snot.
  17. G

idea on Axel and terra

What is thiiiiiis?
  18. G

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Well I did, but I thought some months ago the President said he wanted more original games. So yeah lol confusion to the power of seventeen million.
  19. G

TWEWY Character Crossover

I like this. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.
Back