• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

KHIIFM+ true or false

i saw a video that showed the Heartless Manufactory in ansems study floor open and i dont know how to open the Heartless Manufactory floor if u can thats why i wanna no if u can or if u can or if it was a cheat disc or something and if u can could you let me no thanks.
  2. F

dudes n dudettes this is about the O13 data battles

what level were any of you when any of you fought the Organisation 13 data battle cuz i keep diein when any one of them do 1 move and the hit me so what level were any of you
  3. F

Can Anyone Translate Soras Abillites Plz

For KHIIFM+ Can Anyone Translate Soras Abillites Cuz I Dont No What I Have Applied But I No For Sure Ive Applied Negative Combo But I Dont No What The Combo Is Called In Japanese so plz help
  4. F

Question For ppl who have KH2FM

what level were anyone of you when you went into the cavern of remembrance and completed it cuz im a level 65 n i die at exactly the same place each time so im just wondering weather i have to level up more or keep trying
  5. F

Re:CoM Question

Re:CoM Question i have now got Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ and ive started Re:CoM and i was wondering if anyone elses was in black and white. cuz i used the swap magic 3.6 right and the game is brand new and not scratched so is it just me or is everyone elses Re: Chain Of Memories black and...
  6. F

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

Sign this pettion if you want to see Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ to come to America & Europe i know i am because i think if we all sign this and show it to Sqaure they'll consider it. so please sign and then send this off to square and see what they have to say then.
Back