• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Which handheld would be the best???

So, people are all happy to hear that they are releasing kh for all 3 handheld gaming systems, coded, 358/2 and birth by sleep. so which do you think wil be teh better one??? So far the psp one sounds alright, too bad there are not much about the ds and mobile one. Anyways which do you think...
  2. K

What Games Do You Always Play?

Like when you beat it, you like it so much that you would start over again. So do you guys have a game that you always are playing? I always keep playing ff x-2 and kingdom hearts.the story line is soo intruiging. What games do you guys keep playing?
  3. K

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Is anyone going to get this game, I think that is awsome. I mean squares first psp final fantasy based fighter!!!!!!! I wonder when it will be released. But do you guys think it will be good?
  4. K

Ds Lite or Psp

What handheld do you think is better, I am new so I am not so sure if I can post this, because there is a official console war thread, but they dont talk about the psp vs ds so I guess I wiill post this. So which do you think is better? Sorry if i cant post this though.....:unsure:, but what do...
  5. K

Kh Handheld Info On TGS

Well I am awaiting for the tokyo game show to start, so info will be released on kingdom hearts and its portable prequil. So what system do you think will it most likely be relesed on, the psp or ds. I am not going to say phones, cuz thats highly unlikely. I am starting to think that they wont...
Back