• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shadow Fenix

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

That's been used for a handful of remasters this gen. Notably FFX HD and Borderlands Collection. They've used them on earlier ones from PS3 to Vita too like the MGS collection. It's totally doable and might make or break my purchase for it. Especially if the trophy lists are shared. How it...
  2. Shadow Fenix

lol, I gotcha. I've waited for Versus XIII and The Last Guardian, so this is nothing at this point. Plenty of other stuff in the meantime. I just couldn't resist the joke though haha, they're too good.
  3. Shadow Fenix

lmao, no I'm sorry haha. Just joking how 1.5 + 2.5 = 4. Ain't no salt though.
  4. Shadow Fenix

Wow, even Kingdom Hearts 4 is coming out before Kingdom Hearts 3. Hopefully they share trophy lists and have cross save like FFX HD. Otherwise, they done fucked up. Definitely do not have it in me to do all that over again. For the umpteenth time. And fix the damn glitches too, loading times...
  5. Shadow Fenix

Screen Actors Guild on Video Game Strike - Disney Voices Included

Video Game Voice Actor Strike Begins - IGN SAG Website "The list of companies affected by the strike include Activision, Blindlight, Corps of Discovery Films, Disney Character Voices, Formosa Interactive, Insomniac Games, Interactive Associates, Take 2, VoiceWorks Productions, and WB Games...
  6. Shadow Fenix

The Survival Horror Thread - Niche and Mainstream, Old and New -

Greetings and salutations, ladies and gentlemen. Given that it's that spooky time of year, I figured it's high time to have a thread singling on what's probably my favorite genre in gaming (tied with the JRPG if any). Now this isn't meant to take away discussion from horror titles that already...
  7. Shadow Fenix

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Limited Edition!

I'm just miffed that 2.5 and 2.8 will match on my shelf, but 1.5 is still the odd one out. It's the same width, but obviously not the same thickness. I still need a normal copy of 1.5 anyway just for my ocd's sake haha. I'll agree though, these pins are pretty fucking stupid. Both of my copies...
  8. Shadow Fenix

Film ► The Great Wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVw9YdP1O-0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avF6GHyyk5c In the battle for humanity, an elite force makes a heroic stand atop the Great Wall of China Pretty simple premise lol. I saw this trailer when I went to the theater last week, and thought it seemed...
  9. Shadow Fenix

NIOH - PlayStation 4 exclusive - releases worldwide 2-9-2017

From Wikipedia: "Nioh (Japanese: 仁王 Hepburn: Niō?, lit. "benevolent king") is an upcoming historical fantasy action role-playing video game developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo for the PlayStation 4. The game follows the story of a fictionalized William Adams, a white-haired...
  10. Shadow Fenix

Help/Support ► I attempted suicide today

Hey, don't apologize ha. Not trying to compare pains here, as they're completely subjective to the person and cannot be compared between two people. But I appreciate the sentiments nonetheless ^-^ That sounds like the start of a good plan to me. ~ Then I would truly suggest seeking someone...
  11. Shadow Fenix

Help/Support ► I attempted suicide today

I don't want to reiterate too much of what everyone has said, and it seems Victor already gave you the important links to go to, but after going through suicidal thoughts and attempts myself, I always feel an obligation to speak up when these situations arise, especially after Robin Williams'...
  12. Shadow Fenix

God of War

God of War is an action-adventure video game series loosely based on Greek mythology, created by David Jaffe. Debuting in 2005, the series has become a flagship title for the PlayStation brand, consisting of seven games across multiple platforms. An eighth installment is currently in...
  13. Shadow Fenix

We Happy Few | August 10th for PC, Xbox One, and PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqOgDhinYI "The game is set in the fictional island town of Wellington Wells in the year 1964. In this alternate timeline, Nazi Germany invaded England during World War 2. To defeat the Nazis, the citizens did a "Very Bad Thing", which was so upsetting for the...
  14. Shadow Fenix

Anime/Manga ► Studio Chizu - The Mamoru Hosoda Appreciation Thread

Led by the mastermind who I am convinced is going to be the next Miyazaki in the anime industry, Mamoru Hosoda has created and directed several films with his own studio since being taken off the Howl's Moving Castle project at Ghibli Studios, which he was poised to direct. Here's his catalog...
  15. Shadow Fenix

Prey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1c18JHvuI Said to be a 're-imagining' of the original game from 2006, the game was originally known as Prey 2 stuck in development hell for many years before it received its re-reveal at E3 this year. To be released in 2017 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. I'm...
  16. Shadow Fenix

Shadow of the Eternals | Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

A spiritual successor to the cult horror hit exclusively on GameCube, Shadow of the Eternals begins "when Detective Paul Becker is called to one of the bloodiest gang massacres in Louisiana state history, only two survivors remain from a brutal conflict between two rival cults. As Becker begins...
  17. Shadow Fenix

Help/Support ► Need help fixing something

This no doubt belongs in the 'For your Viewing Pleasure' section we used to have here. God, I miss that section.
  18. Shadow Fenix

Call of Cthulhu - The Official Video Game

Call Of Cthulhu Info is pretty sparse right now, as evident by their website only containing a few images so far, but figured I'd make a thread regardless to get it out there since I loved the Lovecraftian influence present in Bloodborne and I've been trying to find Dark Corners of the Earth...
  19. Shadow Fenix

Help/Support ► hey guys

Ah shit man, I'm so sorry to hear this. =( I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now, hope you hang in there man, my prayers be with you. You got plenty of friends for support who I know are here for ya (and presumably irl too).
  20. Shadow Fenix

Film ► AMC Theatres to maintain "No Texting" rule

AMC Theatres Considering Sections Where Phone Use Is Allowed - IGN I swear on all that is good and holy, if this actually happens, I'm never setting foot in an AMC theater again.
Back