• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. king_mickey rule

Traditional Media ► Music: CONFETTI PARADE / THROUGH MIST EP / OUT NOW

Hey there! My band Confetti Parade has released a new EP called THROUGH MIST. LISTEN HERE Like what you're hearing and want to support us? You can! Buy THROUGH MIST and pay what you want. Every download includes the EP, a digital booklet and a continuous mix of the EP. Follow Confetti Parade...
  2. king_mickey rule

KHI makes a KH Production! Announcement

“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.” Once upon a time, there existed a series of threads where the KHI community discussed the production of a hypothetical Kingdom Hearts game. This...
  3. king_mickey rule

Help/Support ► I've got 100 problems

rep + 99 to those who got my shitty and obscure Jay-Z-reference As the title suggests, I'm having girl problems. I honestly didn't think of making a thread about this but heck, it doesn't hurt getting some outside opinions on this. Basically, to make the story short-ish: I met this girl 3...
  4. king_mickey rule

Looking for SPRITE ARTISTS

Hey there! As the title suggests, I'm looking for sprite artists. Reason for this is a project you may (or may not) remember as the "KHI makes a Kingdom Hearts game" project. For those of you who don't remember, this project started off as a hypothetical game where people here had to discuss...
  5. king_mickey rule

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Dusk of Dawn

KINGDOM HEARTS: DUSK OF DAWN PROLOGUE 1: THE GREAT DIVIDE In ancient times, the World was filled with Light. The Light was precious to the Residents of the World. But the Residents grew greedy and they started fighting over the Light. Darkness was born, war broke out and the World…...
  6. king_mickey rule

MUSIC: Megamix Series

https://soundcloud.com/d3cay/still-dont-know-megamix Samples used: Le Vasco - It's a War Game Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail Rise Against - The Good Left Undone Rise Against - Survive Karnivool - The Refusal Asian Dub Foundation feat. Imphal Talkies - Qutab Minar Asian Dub...
  7. king_mickey rule

Graphic Designer Storm Thorgerson passes away (69)

Storm Thorgerson dies aged 69 | Art and design | guardian.co.uk We really lost an icon here. His work was (still is and always will be) inspirational. I've always admired his work, especially the covers he did for Pink Floyd and Muse. Mr. Thorgerson died on 18 April 2013 (aged 69) of...
  8. king_mickey rule

10 minutes of trouble trouble trouble (oooaaah!)

OnWEQkwYZt8?&autoplay=1 OOOAAAH!
  9. king_mickey rule

To This Day Project

Not sure if it belongs in this section (if not, just move it), but I urge everyone to watch this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY It's amazing and I'm sure a lot of people will be able to relate to it.
  10. king_mickey rule

RELEASE Debut Album: The Gathering

Big shout-out to defineprog (also known as the one and only quiteMAD) for the cover art! Be sure to check his DA account for more of his work: defineprog on deviantART Thanks man for your awesome cover art! :) Tracklist: 1. Captivity 2. Time 3. Escape (Go East) 4. Fugitive 5. See You Soon 6...
  11. king_mickey rule

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

It seems there's not a thread for this game, so here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gByXNYpfWSE Gotta say, I've always said that I would be a game of this series. However, I've never bought one. This trailer however more or less convinces me to buy it! The...
  12. king_mickey rule

Film ► Alice Through the Looking Glass - "You've been gone for far too long, Alice."

Even though Burton's Wonderland didn't exactly hint towards one, it's exactly what Disney is planning: a sequel. However, it is not known that the cast from the Burton's original will return for another so called wondrous adventure, neither is it known whether or not Burton will reclaim the...
  13. king_mickey rule

The Gathering EP (Free Download) - First EP

I started working on this a couple of weeks ago and it's finally finished! My very first EP, called "The Gathering". Maybe I'll turn this into an full-fledged album later on. Until then, enjoy the EP! https://soundcloud.com/d3cay/sets/the-gathering-ep This kind of music is totally out of my...
  14. king_mickey rule

Digimon - Cyber Sleuth Out Now!

Apparently, this game was announced at TGS this year. At first, I was like: eh, not interested. Probably won't be released here either so idc. But then I saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0xEn6iHj4 And now, I do care. This trailer alone holds an insane amount of nostalgia for me. But...
  15. king_mickey rule

Holy moly! #halfadecade

Just found out that, since August 31 this year, I've been here for exactly 5 years... JESUS FIRETRUCKINGKUPOINGDIDDLYING CHRIST, SON OF GOD, that is one hell of a long time, that's half a decade! And it has been real, ladies and gents. It has been real. Theorizing with eachother, discussing...
  16. king_mickey rule

Done

Items -> Phoenix Down -> Use xos2MnVxe-c&autoplay=1
  17. king_mickey rule

Mickey's Keyblade - Difference between ROD/ROL Keyblades?

So, Mickey seems to switch between his Keyblade from the Realm of Light (Star Seeker) and his Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness (Inverse-Kingdom Key) quite a lot. There isn't really an obvious reason for him to change between these two different Keyblades. We just know they are two different...
  18. king_mickey rule

Feedback Wanted Original Song: The Last Stand

So yeah, I was messing around with FL Studio once again and made this: The Last Stand (Song Idea) by D3cay on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free I'd really like to have some feedback on this. Like, is it too reptitive at times? Should it be longer? Which parts do you...
  19. king_mickey rule

I've got a couple of questions and some food for thought.

I'm not sure if I got everything right from the story so I figured, why not ask you guys? I'm also gonna share my thoughts on some mysteries within the game. First of all, time-travel. Holy moly, I hate time-travel. It's an interesting concept but it always kupos with my mind, therefore I...
  20. king_mickey rule

How to unlock the secret ending - secret boss?

Okay, a few questions here. I figured it belongs here since I haven't seen the secret ending yet.. if there is one this time around? Anyway, my questions: Is there a secret ending in this game? If so, how can I unlock it in Proud mode (and other modes)? Is there a secret boss in this game? If...
Back