• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rasensora

keyblades

hey im sorry if this is the wrong place for this but, does anyone know where i can buy a real looking keyblade? im dying to get one.
  2. rasensora

sora's keyblade

hey in the BBS comercial that starts with ven falling from the breaking deep dive, if u look close enuf u can see sora's keyblade glowing and i think riku's way to dawn, im confused why are those keyblades there wit ven? KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
  3. rasensora

{bbs} trailer

where can i watch the new bbs trailer? i really wanna see it
  4. rasensora

dead fantasy

has anyone heard pof dead fantasy? in case you havent its the girls from final fantasy vs the girls from dead or alive. its pretty hot but i think they should have one with the guys in it. does anyone agree with me? if you havent seen it yet just go on gametrailers.com and type in dead fantasy...
  5. rasensora

sora's losing it

in KH2. sora becomes a better fighter and stronger and etc, but to me it seems like hes acting childish. in KH1 he wasnt this chilish, does anyone else see this? heres an example: sora to riku while he still looked like ansem : "ansem, i mean xehanort's heartless, i never thought that i would...
  6. rasensora

hearts reincarnating?

i think that when a person dies or loses their heart and their heart goes to kingdom hearts (if it does work that way) the heart reincarnates itself into a new person. i think this happened with sora/terra and roxas/ven. i belive that terra lost his heart or a part of it and it went to kingdom...
  7. rasensora

sora's new look

has anyone noticed that sora got skinnier and his hair color and style changed? why do you think this happened?
  8. rasensora

im confused, please help!

i keep hearing that when you beat KH2FM on proud mode you can play as terra, is that true?
  9. rasensora

future sora

what do you think will happen to sora in KH3 (if it comes out), will his clothes stay the same since there magic? will he get new powers,like a drive form with riku or king mickey? what are your thoughts.
  10. rasensora

soras forms

do you think that sora will look cool if his eyes glowed the same color as his clothes? its just a thought.
  11. rasensora

kingdom hearts on wii and xbox

should they make kingdom hearts for wii and xbox 360? that would be hot as hell to play online with each other (ill beat you all lol) and to play like you actually have the keyblade and etc?
  12. rasensora

sora and the gangs parents

what do you think sora and the gang's parents said/acted when they got home? what about sora and riku's school work? what about there normal daily live? and ther powers?
  13. rasensora

new keyblade theory

my new keyblade theory: i think that the keyblades with keychains are the first and/or the strongest keyblades since they can use other keychains to change form and get even stronger. what do you guys think? PM me if you wanna be friends
  14. rasensora

keychain therory

this is my theory, dont flame: 1) VAT dont have keychains are because they have completly mastered there powers 2)sora and the others have keychains because they are only first year users and havent completly mastered the keyblades yet 3)MX has a keychain because he either is a first year or is...
  15. rasensora

whose stronger?

who is stronger? sora riku terra ventus(ven) master xeahnort
Back