• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Which one again

Hmmm, Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, Roxas, the Key of Destiny, or Riku, the Dawn Warrior....hmmmm, that's a hard one to say the least, but it can't be Riku, because he sews keyblades together for little girls in mini-skirts, it can't be Axel, 'cause he's a fire-crotch.....So I suppose...
  2. K

Anyone have a clue as to whats up with 'the chasers' keyblades?

I mean, their humongus, theres never been a keyblade that I've seen that size before, any theories as to how they got so big, or why they look so wicked. Oh, and after they picked up the Kingdom Key, Way To Dawn, etc. Where did those keyblades go? They just seemed to dissapear.
  3. K

How do you get the triple Sephiroth fight?

Okay, thanks. Cause that was awesome!
  4. K

How do you get the triple Sephiroth fight?

Because I was just on youtube and they had a whole nine mnute segment of the Sephiroth battle, but there were three Sephy's fighting you at the same time....how do you get this, how does it work?
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Shattered Skies, Broken Pieces

Prologue....... The wind blew the boy's hair in every direction as he stood upon the grassy hill overlooking disney castle. He was the only human in this world right now, there had been a strange looking boy that had come through years before but none before or after that. And here he was...
  6. K

FM+

It is MUCH harder, its got a whole new mode of difficulty and you need to be level 99 just to stand a moderate chance of beating Terra on it.
  7. K

KHIII idea

Ive got an idea for something that would be cool in KHIII, if at the beggining you could pick between Sora, Riku, and Kairi, and then through the game you could unlock and find like new clothing and dress them up like Soul Calibur 3 but without the show of panties and whatnot. It would be...
  8. K

Which one?

Awesome, just call me Kado. ^_^ Any specific nickname I should memorize?
  9. K

Which one?

Cool! Buddies? *holds out hand* ^_^
  10. K

Which one?

But I have a question, do HTML graphics show up here? i have an aweesome picture of Dark Sora, and mind you I dint say ANTI, I said DARK Oops!!! Double posted again, dang it!!! >_<
  11. K

Which one?

Thats cause they were lost at "Flower Power" ^_^ Either that or at the first mentionof the "glitch"
  12. K

Which one?

I dunno, who knows what happened, cause if you ask me, he had sex slave written all over him when he was standing next to Maleficent. But maybe like.....hmmmm, Aqua? No clue. But I bet you they kiss within the first game there together. Theres no doubt about it. Cause Riku is kind of a pimp.
  13. K

Which one?

*stifled laughter* Maleficent.....hahahahaha!
  14. K

Which one?

Maybe he could go with......*thinks*.....GAH, i have no clue, but Im sure Selphie would die to go out with him. Maybe its time we got a new character. A girl with black hair, because there are like, NO characters with black hair in KH Ive got a jar diiirt! Oh and Im now a keyblade novice...
  15. K

Which one?

Yeah, either Sora and Kairi have to kiss, or they need to find Riku in a dirty hotel with a cigarette in his fingers, covered in sheets laying next to some random FF girl. That would clear stuff up, majorly!
  16. K

Which one?

Yes, oh and the little "glitch" at the end when Sora grabbed Riku's butt, it's like their TRYING to imply that their gay. I hope I dont have to wait until the end of KHIII to see the kissing, Ill be very angry. But still, do you think Riku needs a girl to? or would that just start a killing...
  17. K

Which one?

I know Im being a little condascending, but seriously, Ariel and her lover kiss, even the Beast gets a kiss, but no, Sora and Kairi see each other for the first time in forever, just finding out that they love each, so what does Sora do? Hugs her for 20 seconds and goes over to hold Riku's hand...
  18. K

Which one?

I agree it was better.....but it just wasnt enough to make her a keyblade master, I mean, her and Sora didnt kiss....AGAIN, ITS ANARCHY!!!! *sighs* -.- Ive gone and blown a fuse
  19. K

Which one?

Namine, because kairi pulled that whole "Riku gave me a keyblade, oh YAY" thing and then she doesnt even fight after that. And what is with the mini-skirts? Does she LIKE being skimpy?
  20. K

Ansem/ Xehanort

Ansem the Wise was stubborn, not a mad scientist, talking about experiments, your starting to sound like they bioengineered Xehanort or something, they never did anything to him to make him evil or anything. And Ansem found him, he had lost his memory, now if you lost your memory, would you be...
Back