• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Mysterious Keyblade

I have been thinking, on Kingdom Hearts 1 in Hollow Bastion, when Sora had Kairi's heart in him they used that dark keyblade(not oblivion). What was it called and did it have a keychain? I lost my game so I can't look at the video and if anyone remebers where it came from, please tell me.
  2. O

The new enimies

I heard from a semi-reliable ource that the new enemy will not be soul-less or dissouled...i heard that i will be called th reborn.What do you people think?:confused:
  3. O

Organization battles

I was looking on the home page about the organization fights in KH2 and it showed thatg you could fight other members like Zexion. I was just wandering if it was for final mix or if I had to do something special. :confused:
  4. O

Did you think it would be awesome?

Ok honestly,when you went in to where ever you bought Kingdom Hearts one,did you auttomatically consider buying it?well I was skeptical at first but then i bought it and im glad i did.:thumbsup::thumbsup:What about u ppl?
  5. O

Disney castle?

Why on kingdom hearts one, did it show disney castle but you could never get to it.:confused:
  6. O

Disney castle

In the first game there is a Disney Castle off to the side...Can you reach it?
  7. O

terra question

ok I read that terra resebels Xemnas but i think he looks ALOT like axel.I want ur guys opinon. thanks for reading!!
  8. O

keyblades

Ok.People keep coming up to me saying,"wow sora has so many keyblades!"Let me tell everyone else out there who thinks that sora has over 2 keyblades that they are WRONG!!!!Sora has only 2 keyblades!The way he gets new keyblades is from his key chains on his keyblade!Duh!He only has 2...
  9. O

pirates of the carribibean

I think i read somewhere that they are gonna make a new pirates of the carribiean world for kh.i dont know if its true or not.I want some other peoples opininions.:o_O:
  10. O

kh pics

i posted this on another page and now on this one.how in the heck do you put kh pics on your threads?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?i can put a URL in but the pic dont show up!!!!!Please will some1 put up spme URLs for me i would really appreciate it!:toungesmile: thanks for reading and plz reply!!!
  11. O

kh pics

i dont know how to get kh pics onto my threads!!!!!i mean if i put a url in there all it gives me is a stupid X!!!!!!:cursing:Please some1 give me some urls!!!!!! thanks for reading:glare:
  12. O

kh fighting forces

Ok another one of those little multiple choice kind of things Question:Which is the best fighting force? A.Organization XII B.Cloud,Leon,Yuffie C.King Mickey,Donald,and Goofy D.Sepihroth with 2 nobodies E.Kairi,Rikku,Sora F.Master Yin Sid and Chip `n' Dale(chip and dale have a gummi...
  13. O

kh handheld

I definately do NOT want the new kh on another handheld!!!!!!!!!!!i mean it stinks having a tini tiny screen to play on!Chain of memories was extrmely interesting but i hated the controls and the limited attakcs!!:cursing: / \ / \ / \ / \ \...
  14. O

kh final mix

i wtched the vid of kh and im really confused:o_O:what is with all the key blades???Axel is in it and i thohgt he died!!!!there is this person with hair of rikku and face of kairi and where is sora?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Then king mickey appears out...
  15. O

need help on how to defeat septhroth

OK number 1,i know i spelled his name wrong whoops!Plz i need help!!i can get like 4 of his health bars down then boom he srikes and i die........ITS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing: plz reply!!!!!Thank you!!!
  16. O

kh attacks

OK listen up evey1!which attack is best???: A.Rising sun B.trinity limit C.duel stance plz reply!!!!:toungesmile:
  17. O

kh attacks

OK listen up evey1!which attack is best???: A.Rising sun B.trinity limit C.duel stance ] plz reply!!!!:toungesmile:
  18. O

Kh attacks

Ok listen up every1 which attck is the coolest??? 1.Rising sun 2.trinty limit 3.duel stance thanks for reading!!:P
  19. O

help with black mushrooms

hey everyone!!!Um any1 know how to get XII?Plz !some1 reply!!! Plz reply thx for reading!~!!!!:thumbsup:
  20. O

Keyblades

i thoght that only sora had a key blade untill the end of kh1!!NOw everybody has one!!!!:o_O:I just got one thing to say.......keyblades are getting cooler!
Back