• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Which is better

Tell which one you think was better and why between Rush hour 1,2 and 3
  2. T

Your Music

This is for those who write and/or sing/rap their own music thats what we going to talk about
  3. T

Help/Support ► Love

People say you can't have love at this age i say you can me and my girl ws together for a year we broke up but it's still like were together. We broke up cause she aint have time for me and her life. We said we will get back together i think about her all the time and it just hurts. What...
  4. T

which is better

what type of music do you like
  5. T

It all about Naruto

Now this is a show you can watch all day and all night no matter how old the show is it gets better n better
  6. T

Megaman Star Force

Magaman was too good but i didn't get to see it all how did it end
  7. T

Rush Hour 3

men did any one see rush hour 3 men... it was too funny
  8. T

Battle of Ninja's to save the wrold once again

Ninja’s final battle This story is all about six chuunin ninjas who meet up and become the best of friends which will get together and become an unbeatable team. One of the main reason this team became unbeatable is because the all came from different clan which gave them all which gave them...
  9. T

Ninja's final battle

Ninja’s final battle This story is all about six chuunin ninjas who meet up and become the best of friends which will get together and become an unbeatable team. One of the main reason this team became unbeatable is because the all came from different clan which gave them all which gave...
  10. T

Shama King

Shaman King now that was show i wish they come back out with a new season for it
  11. T

Naruto never ending mission

For this role-play to start w need a Characters Naruto: Seinra Sasuke: Zexion543 Sakura: Kakashi: Terrell Taylor if you deside you want to join this role-play please be charcters from naruto like Rock Lee Akadou Yoroi Dosu Kinuta Gaara of the Desert Haku Hyuga Hinita and so on in...
  12. T

Wonder

I wonder why do people set there and just watch you while you are in a TT battle that is kind of stupied
  13. T

High School

Who here ever think about dropping out of high school i know i do sometimes my friends tell me not to so i don't i think i might sooner or later
  14. T

Help Me Out

I don't know if it is just me but who eles got to pay rent? i live with my mom just to let you know also i am only 15 years old
  15. T

Which is the funnest

Which do you think is funner let me know? S or F or AD Which do you think is funner let me know?
  16. T

Battle

Inuyasha or Sephiroth who do you think will win between the wo of them i say Inuyasha
  17. T

Funny Joke

This Is Totally Amazing. Say the word COW before each word. 1 - Cows 2 - About 3 - Talking 4 - Idiot 5 - This 6 - Got 7 - I 8 - Long 9 - How 10 - Look Now say the word COW After each word 1 - Cows 2 - About 3 - Talking 4 - Idiot 5 - This 6 - Got 7 - I 8 - Long 9 - How 10 - Look...
  18. T

Teen Titans!!

even though this was last week do you'll think that Raven destiny will come back and she will destroy the wrold
  19. T

Shaman King

What do you all think is going to happen to yoh next and do you'll think with that little bit of evilyoh got in him he will become evil and what about Len do you'll think he will go with zink
  20. T

Your Favorite ► Power

what is your favorite power ranger season and why
Back