• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Which Console?

Which console should KH3 be on (you know its going to come). The question is do you think it will be on the Wii (my personal favorite), x-box 360 (My second favorite), the PS3 (ehhh), or the PC (Lol not gonna happen). As you can probably tell I would vote for the Wii. Oh sorry if this has come...
  2. K

Princesses, hearts, and nobodies

Well to start off when Sora stabbed himself with Riku's key made from the princesses' hearts it made a nobody of him and Kairi but I'm wondering why are there not nobodies of all the other princesses since they lost their hearts too and were for some time heartless? I just started thinking about...
  3. K

mirrors in the tower

I've always wondered this and always forget to ask but is there any reason for the mirrors in the tower in kh2? They say like i see myself utilizing the keyblades full potential and stuff like that.
Back