• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

more info

am i the oly one who has noticed the lack of info in the past weeks. it's as though the video games have stopped production. i need more info or i will die.
  2. K

new picture!!

here we see terra making one of the new enemys explode. could it be a new ability?
  3. K

friends?

i've been here for a while, but have not really made friends or got to know anyone. so does anyone want to be friends?
  4. K

doctor shows

Which show do you think is better. i voted for house, only because house is way to funny.:thumbsup: and i also don't watch ER or Greys Anatomy.
  5. K

House vs. Scrubs

delete this thread any mod. it was an accident
  6. K

other half of the interview

The first half can be foun on the thread by RPG Master. Seems like Coded won't be as non-canon as we thought it would. Source: 2ch source- khvids.net
  7. K

mickey's keyblade

when was it confirmed that mickeys keybalde (inverse kingdom key) was a keyblade of darkness. (dont flame)
  8. K

Help/Support ► Two guys one girl. help

theres this girl at my school named Maria who i really like. the only problem is that my friend likes her to, and hes funnier,crazier, and better looking than i am (accoring to other people). any advice?
  9. K

how many days?

i was always wondering how long the games were. ddid it happen in the span of a day or more? any thoughts?
  10. K

13 org. members

Am i the only one that is extremely exited that we get to play as 13 of the org members. that is super sweet. And do you think that the last playable character will be th 14th because i highly doubt that they will make xemnas playable.
  11. K

terra picture

can anyone tell me where this picture is from.
  12. K

xigbar in 385/2 days

is it just me or does anybody else think that playing with xigbar (in 385/2 days) will be like playing a version of wisdom form without the quckrun? if it is that would suck.
  13. K

better picture from TGS

DEEMAN NOTE: Best quality image yet: http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4408/sa404020bn9.jpg i have a nicer/bigger version of the tgs poster. here it is. Click to make it bigger. Lower quality:
  14. K

14 organization member

this is just a theory i have (dont flame) It is obvious that the 14 member is not in the organization anymore because she wasnt in kh2. this means that she was killed or left. i thik that she was killed. the reason why is because she was a spy or something who wanted to gain power so ou will...
  15. K

kingdom hearts coded

wILL THIS GAME BE FOR JAPPAN ONLY BECAUSE THE MAIN PAGE SAID THATIT WAS FOR JAPPANESSE PHONES (EVEN THOUGH IM NOT HAPPY WITH IT BEING ON A CELL PHONE, I WILL STILL PLAY IT IF IT REAVEALS THINGS about the story)
  16. K

link mode

what is link mode and what do you do in it?
  17. K

kingdom hearts compilation

i thought that kingdom hearts zero was going to be the name of the COMPILATION of the new games that are going to be released for kingdom hearts. not the name of a specific game. can anyone tell me wgich it is.
  18. K

KH ZERO and BIRTH BY SLEEP

It seems to me that none of the new gomes that they are talking about are going to deal with birth by sleep, and tthat scares me because i really wanted to explore that story rather than play through some cheap DS remake of Chain of Memories.
  19. K

New theory(for kh3). Tell me what you think

Well. I think that since there is a "portal" to the past in disney castle (this is the portal you walk through to fight terra in khfm), i think that the note from the king shown in the endong of khII was to say that they found this portal to the past and that sora and them might be the only...
Back