• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Anime/Mang crossovers

Hiya! So DBZ and One Peice have had a crossover.What series do you think would be great together??????????????????????
  2. T

Is the ps3 worth it

Hi i really want to buy a bunch of games and there all on ps3.My dads job has 18 ps3s and i cant find any other system.Then again i have enough money to buy one so should i buy it?:confused:
  3. T

Assassins Creed

This thread is for general discusion about AC so stay on topic.
  4. T

Something i thought about...............

It seems Ven gets Cinderellas homeworld and Terra gets Snow Whites world.So what world will this unknown third person have.
  5. T

The Loser League

HIYAS!!!!!! Well u see in my role play every charecter was on a feild trip to a milatary base call THE POWER so after my charecters find a crystal called MISTIER granting every student a power.So here are my charecters and their new idenity.Create your own later. Name/heroic ideninity Gender...
  6. T

Wait a moment

Se gave us the name of bbs by the FM secret ending so if a bbs sequel is made would they call it sunset horizons or........
  7. T

What will sell more.

Do u think bbs 358/2 or coded will sell more.
  8. T

Fanfiction ► FOREVER MECHA

Hey guys i made myself a kh spinoff but with looney tunes so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER MECHA CODE ZERO 999 "Awaken!!!!!"said the strange machine.His eyes opened and he had finally seen it.Zero saw light.(Mechrena Castle)'QUEEN LOLA TWEETY HE'S GONE BUGS IS GONE!!!!!!!"Said...
  9. T

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

BBS Voices My List Avril Lavigne-Aqua Jesse Mcartney-Ven Jim Verraos-Terra Uknown-Mx Uknown-Ds
  10. T

POSSIBLE IS IT?

Alright in an interveiw i swear nomura said a thing about time so is it possible for the enemy in bbs to involve time since bbs is in the past?
  11. T

VEN

The reason that roxas and ven look alike is because after his death ven's hearts went to sora.When sora gave up his heart and made a nobody the nobody was also given ven's appearance.This my theory on why ven and roxs look a like.
  12. T

Cloud

Needs to be replaced with VINCENT besides vince is hotter.
  13. T

I KNOW VEN'S REAL NAME

His name is ventus guys ven is just his nickname p.s Jesse Mccartney will voice him too.
  14. T

BOBOBOBOBOBOBO

Is awesome people who hate it are crazy.Btw don patch and jelly need a v8 (smacks yaoi couple in denial).
  15. T

I Think I Know

That the hercules based world will follow Herc's training. Also if you don't know there was a tv show about Herc's freinds and this show was set in the time was of his teenage years and his training.I also hope we visit Herc's dad zeus and mom athena in olympus.And I could of had a v8 (smacks...
  16. T

i realized 2 things

That in sleeping beauty (which i rented when age 5) aurora (the princess) was put asleep remeber the title birth by sleep and the other thing i realized I COULD OF HAD A V8 (smacks self in head).
  17. T

MULTI

I am glad the one of the next games is multiplayer. p.s. Espically since we get to play as some of org.xiii.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  18. T

I have a ds and psp

So i am getting the roxas and terra games:thumbsup::thumbsup:.
  19. T

Tgs

I know it is a dumb question but is tgs on this thursday or next?????
  20. T

GORRILAZ

Am i the only fan of the gorrilaz here?
Back