• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

khinsider twitter

So i use my twitter only to get updates on specific things. And i also get text alerts on very few things, including khinsider. And I don't mean to be a dick by this at all, but to whoever runs the twitter. Shouldn't it only be used for actual updates? I mean this isn't your personal twitter or...
  2. O

Birth by Sleep secret ending help -not a spoiler dont worry-

Ok so i just beat Birth by sleep with all 3 characters each on proud mode, and so i was expecting to get the secret ending. But i didn't, So i was wondering what the requirements were to unlock the secret ending on proud mode? Would be much appreciated ><
  3. O

Birth by Sleep English script?

So i ended up importing birth by sleep, And id reallyyy love to play it, and understand everything that's going on. So does anyone know if there is an english translated script of birth by sleep floating around out there? If there is id greatly appreciate it if someone would give me a link or...
  4. O

Updated US Birth By Sleep site.

Just thought some of you would like to know. Nothing big, some english gameplay vids and stuff. Still interesting enough, seeing as how new news is becoming somewhat rare lately =] And from the looks of it. There WILL be an english E3 trailer. Theres a list of 6 videos to be released. So far...
  5. O

Sora remembering namine?

Alright well ive kind of been confused about this... I know in KH2FM+ Sora say's something to Riku about not being able to thank Namine. Ive never seen the actual scene, so i dont exactly know what happened. Is he just saying that because of what was written in Jiminy's Journal? Or did he...
  6. O

Unlocking Mickey/Sora

Alright i could use some help real quick >.< Now i know you have to buy Return of the King and Soul of Sora To unlock Mickey and Sora But i beat the game and everything, And they aren't showing up in the moogle shop. Can anyone tell me what i need to do to make those items available to purchase?
  7. O

Xion/Ven

Alright well im sure those of you that have beaten 358/2 days have thought about this, but i just want to hear some of your opinions and what not soooo. WARNING - This spoiler will ruin a pretty big part of 358/2 Days. So if you haven't played it. I advise you not to click it. So there were a...
  8. O

Terra = Xehanort theory

Well im sure someone else may have thought of this Haven't been looking through the forums til recently So if this has already come up. sorry about that xD But anyways! Now i know there have been Mx/Terra Fusion type theories. But not any that go into much detail that ive seen. So here is my...
  9. O

Xemnas and Roxas?

Alright well im guessing this has already been talked about, but quite honestly, i dont feel like searching for an old thread about it lol, so sorry. ANYWAYS When you first start Kingdom Hearts 2, it does that whole opening thing of course, then once it's over, it goes to a scene of Xemnas and...
  10. O

Kingdom Hearts Usa Release?

Ok well from what i read 358/2 days release date is November 6th for japan right? Well seeing as how it's on a ds. im guessing it's not going to have much voicovers. Which means it may come here a bit faster. Anyone think it's possible that we might get a Release date in time for Christmas...
  11. O

Cant sign up!!

I hope this is in the right section, but anywayss! I told my friend about this site, and he wanted to join, so he came over and we started to make him an account. But for some reason every time we typed in the verification code, it says it's wrong. we have typed it in correctly many times (we...
  12. O

Kingdom Hearts Novels/Mangas

I didn't exactly know where to put this thread, so if it's in the wrong section sorry haha, but anyways. I know about all of the kingdom Hearts Mangas and crap, but I'm VERY confused about the Kingdom Hearts novel people are talking about. Is it just the manga? Or is it actually a book? with...
  13. O

First Theory! How Roxas Even Existed, and Why Roxas Looks like Ven.

Im not sure if anyone has come up with this or not, I didnt bother Searching, So if someone has im very Sorry. Anyways This Theory is about how Roxas ever existed, and why he looks like ven This Theory Might Sound Odd, I even think it does, but it's all i could think of. So Yeah here goes! xD...
  14. O

Something About the Tarzan Level in KH1

Well this is the first topic Im starting, but, I was too lazy to check if anyone posted something similar to this, so if they did sorry. But Anywaysss. A few nights ago i decided to start a new game of KH just because i havent played it in ages. Well i got to the Tarzan World, and I got to the...
Back