• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

khinsider twitter

So i use my twitter only to get updates on specific things. And i also get text alerts on very few things, including khinsider. And I don't mean to be a dick by this at all, but to whoever runs the twitter. Shouldn't it only be used for actual updates? I mean this isn't your personal twitter or...
  2. O

Birth by Sleep secret ending help -not a spoiler dont worry-

mwaha you are right =D i love you =]
  3. O

yeah i did beat it with terra, still nothing xD and i beat iron prisoner as well. hmm. so confuseddd XD
  4. O

Hmm looks like i need xehanorts report 5. anyone have any idea where thats at? I found a site saying this... Xehanort’s Report 5 – Clear the “Weaver Fever” Arena Mode in Mirage Arena But i did that and got nothing xD
  5. O

Ok so i just beat Birth by sleep with all 3 characters each on proud mode, and so i was expecting to get the secret ending. But i didn't, So i was wondering what the requirements were to unlock the secret ending on proud mode? Would be much appreciated ><
  6. O

Birth by Sleep English script?

So i ended up importing birth by sleep, And id reallyyy love to play it, and understand everything that's going on. So does anyone know if there is an english translated script of birth by sleep floating around out there? If there is id greatly appreciate it if someone would give me a link or...
  7. O

Updated US Birth By Sleep site.

oh my bad, haha sorry haven't used to site in a while. And assumed it didnt count as the future, seeing as how the game is out, at least in japan anyways.
  8. O

Updated US Birth By Sleep site.

Just thought some of you would like to know. Nothing big, some english gameplay vids and stuff. Still interesting enough, seeing as how new news is becoming somewhat rare lately =] And from the looks of it. There WILL be an english E3 trailer. Theres a list of 6 videos to be released. So far...
  9. O

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

Meh just going to download the cso. once the jap version gets uploaded. thank god for jap lessons <3
  10. O

Sora remembering namine?

Alright well ive kind of been confused about this... I know in KH2FM+ Sora say's something to Riku about not being able to thank Namine. Ive never seen the actual scene, so i dont exactly know what happened. Is he just saying that because of what was written in Jiminy's Journal? Or did he...
  11. O

Did anyone else notice in the new TGS BBS trailer

Seems that when strong nobodies are created They gain the ability of a certain element And a weapon to go along with it The Elements/Weapons that they receive Most likely depend on what they were like as whole beings Whether it be by their personality or fighting style So of course the weapons...
  12. O

Crispin Freeman as Terra

If Richard Epcar plays Terra... God please no.
  13. O

Unverse Theory

The whole idea on the Unversed is probably a lot simpler than many people think. Im sure that MX or someone who is experimenting on the heart and what not. Created the first Unversed off of Negative emotion of the heart. More were created. They spread out. Feed off of Negative Emotions of...
  14. O

Another insight

What i don't understand is, why would Terra choose a fucking 5-6 year old kid o_O Like really, that makes no sense to me lol.
  15. O

Unlocking Mickey/Sora

Haha. i was JUST doing that to see if it would work. On the last mission right now haha. Well thank you for confirming that ^^ I appreciate it
  16. O

Unlocking Mickey/Sora

Hmm. odd. Ive checked a few sites and Kingdom Hearts wiki. And that's what they said. Maybe that was for the Jap. version or something? haha. Oh well. i guess il just keep doing missions then. xD
  17. O

Unlocking Mickey/Sora

Alright i could use some help real quick >.< Now i know you have to buy Return of the King and Soul of Sora To unlock Mickey and Sora But i beat the game and everything, And they aren't showing up in the moogle shop. Can anyone tell me what i need to do to make those items available to purchase?
  18. O

Xion/Ven

Oh crap. Feel kinda stupid for noticing that. My bad.
  19. O

Xion/Ven

Alright well im sure those of you that have beaten 358/2 days have thought about this, but i just want to hear some of your opinions and what not soooo. WARNING - This spoiler will ruin a pretty big part of 358/2 Days. So if you haven't played it. I advise you not to click it. So there were a...
  20. O

Terra = Xehanort theory

oh whoa. can't believed i missed that. when did that info get released?
Back