• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

{The New and Revised TCK Fanclub}

TCK's old fanclub is dead and gone..and this saddens me...so I've dedicated a new and revised fanclub for TCK! Don't you feel like joining? {The New and Revised TCK Fanclub}
  2. D

Uber Hawt?

Between these three, go. Lycian Wolfe ^oh yeah [Des+] ^lol I had to use Epic's account Moses ^<3 Lets settle this, right here, right now.
  3. D

Help/Support ► So there is this guy...

Hmmm.... No. That's a bad way to go.
  4. D

Yeah, but he's the kind of person who is always optimistic and fun, so I know for a fact he will want to know what I need to tell him. Its just I dont know how I'm gonna come out with it.
  5. D

A Fanclub to Honor the Soldiers

You stay up for 16 hours. He stays up for days on end. You take a warm shower to help you wake up. He goes days or weeks without running water. You complain of a "headache", and call in sick. He gets shot at as others are hit, and keeps moving forward. You put on your anti war/don't support...
  6. D

The Golden Compass: Good or Bad?

The Golden Compass Is this good or bad for both our society and children?
  7. D

I mean, I dont know how I'm going to start it- like, "Hey, Wats up? Oh, by the way, I like you."
  8. D

Yeah...I guess I'll call him tommorrow... But I have no idea what I'll say.
  9. D

Stupid Karma. [Des+] [♥]
  10. D

...and my best friend is all over him now...
  11. D

His name is Travis. He is one of my really good friends, and I'm starting to really like him. Every time some one talks about him, I feel my heart skip a beat because I want him, but I dont know how he feels...How do I know when I should let him know how I feel? Or if he even likes me...
  12. D

Not New

Um...My other account was screwing up, and I asked TEM if I could get a new one and he said ok... And here we are. (Formally .:Saved:.)
Back