• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

need new sig

hey i think this is the right place if not srry i need a new sig plz help as you can see mine sucks!!!!!:cursing:
  2. R

???

witch khfm can u be riku?????
  3. R

ok i dont know

what is the difrents between kh fm 2 and kh fm1
  4. R

were is a...........

if this is in the wrong place mod please movie it. were is a pic of d.s or ven
  5. R

358/2 days"

if this is in the wrong place mod please move it. well this my favoret of the new kh games from the description i want to now more about it like hoo can you be in four player and can you change wepans and when it is coming out and if it is coming out in the us.
  6. R

where are vids

it said i the bbs attachment on the mane page that there was a movie that showed terra carring ven throu hollow basttoin where can i find this vid?
  7. R

don't now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is the wrong place mod please move it. but in bbs do you get to be ven? and what systems is it on cuz i have a ps2 a xbox and a game cube is on any of these
  8. R

i want...........

i want off the site so a can chang my name like from raxsas to xen or something
  9. R

umm

how do i un inlist my profile i want a new name
  10. R

rep

how do you get rep power??????:confused:
  11. R

what?

once in a while when i youse wisdom form i turn in to heartless sora why and how? and can i turn into it any time at all.
  12. R

ven roxas

mabe ven and roxas are twins or brothers because thay look a lot alike. (dont flame plese) if you dont like my therry .
  13. R

keyblade

(1)i want want want want a keyblade where can get one (2) how can i stick animations on my profile/where my posting pic is if you can help i'd like it :thumbsup:
  14. R

this has bin threaded befor

what itams do i need to sinthesise ultimate keyblade
  15. R

is khfm out yet for englesh

does any bodie know when khfm comes out
Back