• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

358/2 Days Menu Translations Released

Hey, this might be old news but I thought that I'd share it , Psycoblaster has released a patch that translates some of the menus of the Japanese copy of 358/2 Days into English. It is by no means a complete translation nor does it have any dialogue translated. However it does make the game...
  2. H

Anyone else think "Unbirths" will change?

Because I do! Honestly, the first thing I thought of was the abortion issue, and I wonder what Nomura will be trying to say with this. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, don't wanna start anything, but if you thought of it too, feel free to say you did, otherwise; I think its best not talk about...
  3. H

The leaked BBS video is taken down on U.S. Youtube! :*(

Well, guess we can't say we didn't see it coming. Feel free to try clicking on this link a couple times like I did. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. Though the u.k. youtube still has it up, but keep that on the down low :)
  4. H

Compared to KH2FM, Is KH1FM worth playing?

As the topic says, I've just finished playing through KH2FM for well over 70 hours and I want to know if KH1FM is worth the money. I've heard the upgrades in the 2nd FM were far superior to the first, and trying to play any FM can be a pain in translations. So basically, will FM1 be worth...
  5. H

Why I'm not worried about having a PSP to play BBS

Anyone here not play KH: Chain of Memories? Well, personally, I thought it was the best game for the GBA, but that's beside the point. KH:CoM was eventually re-released in the KH2FM+, so I believe that these in between games; BBS and 353/2Days will ultimately be re-released as well. But whether...
Back