• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Meteor Showers?

All right, there's a meteor shower in the intro, when Sora falls from the sky, then theres another one mentioned, when, in a flashback of Sora, Riku says,"Let's go see that girl that came in the meteor shower last night." Then the last one is in the secret ending, where, I can't tell you who it...
  2. O

Light?

Where does the light go that is in peoples hearts? If a heartless is made by the darkness in people, where is the light. Heartless are pure darkenss, are they not? Does light just fade away? If so, then what about Sora and Kairi? A keyblade bearer from the realm of light has to have very few...
  3. O

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

What's a good strategy for Demyx in the second battle? I'm on standard, and I can't beat him! I'm at a total loss here.
  4. O

Sepheroth!

How do you do damage to Sephroth? I can't even get the guy! Plz. help!
  5. O

Theory about Riku,UEM,and Keyblades(Possible Spoiler)

This is my first ever theory, sooooooooo it probably doesn't have a lot of truth, but it's just a theory. All right! You may want to have youtube on another screen, because I want you to be able to look at this stuff. First, lets talk about the relationship between the UEM and Riku. The UEM can...
  6. O

Hades Paradox Battle

How do you unlock the Hades Paradox Tournement? Plz reply!:thumbsup:
  7. O

Titan Paradox Cup

I can't get the Titan Paradox Cup. How do u get it?:confused:
  8. O

Lucky Lucky ability problems

Lots of people say that you can have seven lucky abilities on Sora, but I can only get thyree: one from Sweet Memories keychain, one from Lucky ring, and one is the ability. I'm at lvl 99! can u like synthesize lucky rings or something? Please I need...
  9. O

Final Form LVLing up

Does any1 know of any good places to lvl up Final Form. Plz reply to this.
  10. O

Summon LVLing

How do u lvl up your summons? plz reply!
  11. O

Mythril SYnthesizing Problem

I got to synthesize a Mythril stone but cannot seem to syntisyse a Mythril gem. How do u do it??????
Back