• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far do we know when this is coming out? I bought a PSP hoping this was going to be the first one of the three, but it looks like 358/2 days is coming out first. So when is it coming out?
  2. O

Light?

keyblader110: nobodies are made of souls AND bodies. not just bodies.
  3. O

Theory about Riku,UEM,and Keyblades(Possible Spoiler)

Ya I don't get the Terra+MX=Xehenort theory either. What is it anyways?
  4. O

People, It is not a concept video! Terra, Ven, and Aqua sent their new keyblades to another dimension, thus they didn't have them in their fight. If you would please look at my theory, then you would see my reason for this fact. Omni, although Nomura confirmed there were no heartless at that...
  5. O

O.K. sorry for the late post, but I thought no1 would respond to this theory anymorer. About Terra's keyblade being stronger than Sora's, it is. Now don't flame for this, but it is. When Terra picked up the KK, he had his power in it. But when Sora meets him in the KH2FM+, Terra weakens Sora's...
  6. O

Excatley, Hades Dragon. Still keep posting people.
  7. O

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

Hmmm, nice theory, but there are a few holes in it, such as: 1 MX needing Ven's heart_that's just stupid. Why just only Ven's heart? 2 IF terra became Xemnas, then why did he fight Sora, Riku's best friend? I'm very sure that since you say that Xemnas has remembered himself as Terra, then he...
  8. O

Light?

Hmmm, you could be right about the whole third enemy thing, Dark Dragon. What would they be called though? Soulmites? Back to topic, Narnold, if light does go to Kingdom Hearts, then how did Sora get his light back? Also, good point, InfiniteTwilight. Guess I forgot about that. I have no idea...
  9. O

Meteor Showers?

All right, there's a meteor shower in the intro, when Sora falls from the sky, then theres another one mentioned, when, in a flashback of Sora, Riku says,"Let's go see that girl that came in the meteor shower last night." Then the last one is in the secret ending, where, I can't tell you who it...
  10. O

Light?

Where does the light go that is in peoples hearts? If a heartless is made by the darkness in people, where is the light. Heartless are pure darkenss, are they not? Does light just fade away? If so, then what about Sora and Kairi? A keyblade bearer from the realm of light has to have very few...
  11. O

Summon LVLing

TThhaannkkss ffoorr tthhee ggrreeaatt iinnppuutt(leeter rule is why double eevveerryytthhiinngg!!):lol:
  12. O

Do these guys sound like a copy of Organization XIII

Uuuh personally, I think that although you did put like, two or maybe three things in their that are remotely related to KH, your not stealing from Square Enix or anything.
  13. O

Summon LVLing

Thanks for all the help!(grrrrr, stupid letter rule!!!!)
  14. O

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

What's a good strategy for Demyx in the second battle? I'm on standard, and I can't beat him! I'm at a total loss here.
  15. O

Hmmmmm, but then they still might be trying to wield "organic" or real keyblades. But true.
  16. O

Sepheroth!

How do you do damage to Sephroth? I can't even get the guy! Plz. help!
  17. O

Dexel, sorry for the late post., but I believe this happened in the past. In the one of the clips it said, "Xehanort's memopries" or something like that. Also, all the Keyblades were there.
  18. O

New better theory

Umm, Carsonj, Xemnas was created when Xehanort was filled with the power of darkness and overwhelmed by it. Unless Xehanort's heartless had a different "vessel" to travel upon, then that part is not plausible.
  19. O

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

Dude, beating that game without the guidebook is way too easy!
Back