• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Is it time...for Sora to get a new VA?

Haley Joel Osment is getting older and voice is sounding more manly by the year. Unfortunately, unlike Harry Potter, his character Sora is not keeping up with his age. In fact, Sora seems to be stuck in this age limbo. Problem is, Sora is staying young but his voice is getting deeper and more...
  2. T

The PS2 Final Fantasy games on the PSN or HD releases?

Does anyone know if Square is going to release the PS2 Final Fantasy games (Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X2, Final Fantasy XII, Dirge of Cerberus) on PSN or on a special HD disc set?
  3. T

Special gimmick or power for Sora when he taps into the light

You know how Riku taps into his darkness and he goes into dark mode which has him gain special armor and dark powers like dark thundage. Let's say Square got rid of drive and in its place they have Sora go into a light mode. My question to you all is, if you were Square and added such a...
  4. T

Sora...more of a plot device than character?

As a character in the series, Sora is the least developed of everyone. But strangely though, as the plot continues he develops plotwise. Nomura said KH is Sora's story which means he is the heart of the story. Everything in the overall plot seems to revolve around him and yet he receives zero to...
  5. T

Origin of the Pureblood Heartless

We know they've been around for years and even before ATV's time period. My question to you all is how do you think they came about to existing? Were they created by black magic in the realm of light and later sealed away by Keyblade Masters? Did an evil entity from the dark realm create them...
  6. T

What if the way to get Ventus back is through Roxas and Xion

I was thinking the other day on how is Sora going to get Ventus to wake up. And it a theory popped in my head. What if the key for Sora to awaken Ventus is through Roxas and Xion? you are probably wondering how but here is what I'm thinking. What Roxas and Xion both hold a part of Ventus. Roxas...
  7. T

The main villain of KH3D?

Sora and Riku are obviously the main heroes and friendship and trust are the main themes of this story. But who do you guys think will be the main villain in this installment? Xehanort? Braig? Vanitas? Who do you guys think will be the main villain for this game?
  8. T

Does KH really need to continue after the Xehanort Saga (KH3)?

I personally don't think it should. Xehanort is a key part of the series and has been the main enemy since day 1. It would be like the Harry Potter series continuing after Deathly Hallows. It is not necessary to continue the series after Sora and Xehanort's epic final confrontation (which will...
  9. T

If Sora and Riku gain armor, what color should their armor be?

In KH3 or KH3D, if Riku and Sora get armor similiar to TAV, what color should their armor be? Riku seems to favor dark blue so a navy bluish armor with a mix silver would fit him. Sora seems to favor red and black, so an armor mixed with those colors would fit him.
  10. T

Will Sora be in the secret ending for FM? Will it be action based?

Do you guys think Sora will be in the BBS FM secret ending? And do you guys think it will be action based like Deep Dive?
  11. T

The final battle between Master Xehanort and Sora...where should it take place?

We all know it's building up to a final climactic one on one showdown between Sora and Master Xehanort. My question to you all is where should this final battle take place? I personally think it should take place on Destiny Islands. Both were born on the planet so it would be a fitting place...
  12. T

Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chocobo Fables - "No inbreeding in this one."

I have a wii and I haven't bought this game due to the fact the main character is a bird. But I need to know something though...does the bird talk in the game? I really want to know does that bird speak.
  13. T

Why the PS3 AND the wii both need a KH game

Both systems currently have the worst RPG library ever! PS3 barely has any RPGs and the ones it does have are either terrible beyond belief or the exact same RPG that the 360 has. The wii has almost zero RPGs and the ones they get are horrible or just plain stupid. The PS3 and the wii are in...
  14. T

Why Namine falling for Sora or Sora falling for Namine is very, very wrong on so many levels

Namine was born from Sora and Kairi. So wouldn't that technically make Namine in a weird way Sora's daughter? So that makes any Namine/Sora stuff incest which is very, very wrong on so many levels.
  15. T

Should MX be darker?

Sora and Riku will probably be more mature in the next games. But what about Master Xehanort? Do you think he should be darker and meaner than he has been so far?
  16. T

How would Sephiroth react if he found out about his family life?

I always wondered how would Sephiroth react if he found out who his true mother was and everything that Hojo did? Would make him go crazier or would it make him question his evil actions? I know it will never happen be addressed but it is something that would have been interesting to see.
  17. T

Video Game producers that were a big no show this gen

This thread is regarding video game companies that can make great games but for some reason just didn't deliver or deliver enough during this gen of consoles. So list the companies that were big disappointments this gen. Here are mine: 1. Lucasarts. Have proven in the past to make great games...
  18. T

Will Master Xehanort come after Sora in KHIII?

Usually Sora is the one that takes the fight to Xehanort and Xehanort waits for him. Do you think after being foiled twice in a row that in KHIII MX and his forces will come after Sora and relentlessly try to kill him? Sort of like how Voldemort just relentlessly went after Harry in DH.
  19. T

Fear: A Psychological look as to why Sora does not and may not tell Kairi that he love her

To all guys on this board, I'm pretty sure you are all going agree and know what I'm saying. Throughout the series, there has been lots of hints that Sora is in love with Kairi. However he's never going to say it. And here's why. To all the guys on this board, have you ever had a friend who was...
  20. T

The Final battle in this saga will be between Sora and Vanitas

My prediction is this. Vanitas will be back in KH3 and for a 1/4 of the game will follow MX and be a major nemesis for Sora. However at the halfway point of the game Vanitas is going to get the X Blade and will kill MX with it proclaiming himself as the master. By the end of the game, the final...
Back