• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Translation

I am looking for a translation guide for KH1 FM but they don't seem to exist. could someone point me in the right direction of one?
  2. T

My friend

I need to get in contact with an admin. because I need to ask about a friend of mine who tried to join but has for some reason vanished. So I to ask one of them what happened. I talk about this earlier in the "Searching for Mitsunari" thread.
  3. T

Possible Good bye

I just exploded on a forum and I'm probably due for deletion I won't say what thread but I thought I better apolize to the people I attacked before I'm deleted also
  4. T

How does it work

How do you add friends because I just have no clue how it works. Could someone GENTLY explain it to me?
  5. T

Searching for Mitsunari

I'm looking for someone who join recently. His Name is Mitsunari 911. Has anyone seen him anywhere? If you have seen him please tell me. I'm trying to contact him(he's a friend of mine). Here's a brief description Name: Mitsunari 911 Rank: Below Court Mage Join Date: Jan 08 Location: (Unknown)...
  6. T

What anyone do after KH

As in the title what will you do once that final curtain falls and none of us ever see a new Kingdom Hearts again? For me it'll be like A funeral but only a few people are mourning which makes it even more sad:sad:. Also what will happen to KHInsider and to all of your accounts? I hate to make...
  7. T

How will it all end

We all know Nomura Basically has most of it all written out in that mind of his. But if you could write the end of Kingdom Hearts how would you end it? (I know it may a little overhead because we don't know where it will end but plz dont ask to or close this thread untill the end is for certain...
  8. T

Where and When

I must be in the darkest of blank mental state s or something but Did the KH Novel and 2nd KH2 Manga get released if so when did they release and where can I get them. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!:scared:
  9. T

Threadkiller

It's official. I have become a thread killer. I must be cursed. If I start a thread it is automatically cursed to end with a response from me and no one ever posts back. also It will (if not ending as described) some jerk will spam it and then it procedes to end. Please no one call me a crybaby...
  10. T

Sig Pics

I need to know something. I'm developing a new sig but I can load a picture because it has too many KBs but when I shrink it to fit then it just plain doesn't work What is going on HERE!!!? Ive seen some peoples pics and I know they aren't 19.5 KBs so is there some thing I'm missing or did these...
  11. T

Heatless or Nobody

I have a question Do you think you are more like a heartless, a nobody or some strange creature some where in between. word of warning if you say the third one you must give it a name and explain otherwise everyone won't know what you are(unless that is your point).
  12. T

Polls

How do you post a poll because I have a great Idea for a poll but I can't post it
  13. T

Help

I am a self proclaimed aspiring video game designer. Ive been developing idea since I played video games but one thing has became a tree in the gears (was a branch but it grew) I never thought of a title. Ive been think for years and i never thought of a freaking title. so I come to you the...
  14. T

My new signature

I just finish creating my signature (it may not have loaded yet). I find it HORRIBLY BLAND and uninteresting. I want to fix it but I dont know how. People I need critiquing and suggestion please I beg you
  15. T

What is it

This may be a complete newbie question but I MUST know. What on earth is the signature what is it for and what can you do with it? (sorry about all the questions at once)
  16. T

How

How do you edit the type above your avatar because I want to change whats above mine
  17. T

Tri-oblivion

Hi my name is tri-oblivion XII I have posted and made threads before but this is my introduction. I live in Ohio and I am 13. I go to school in west liberty but I won't tell you anything more about the real me. I came up with the name because of a dream I had involving Kingdom Hearts. Sora had...
  18. T

Feeling Horid

I feel horid because I have abosolutely no one to talk to about Kingdom Hearts at my school. Its both frustrating and depressing at the same time. anyone else in the same boat or is my school just video game savvy devoid?
  19. T

Sea Salt Ice cream

This may be the wrong forum for this or it may be an incredibly dumb question. But does anyone have a recipe for sea salt ice cream or any inkling of how it is made?
  20. T

Just wondering

In KH1 Sora turns into a heartless in Hollow Bastion. He became Sora again when he found Kairi. I thought it took a lot more to become human after being a heartless. and if so wouldn't that make Sora still a heartless until the end of KH2. as a point to support him still being a heartless how...
Back