• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Josh

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeUyiMrNkGI IT FEELS SO GREAT TO BE ALIVE TODAY Made this in the last 2 hours so I could jump on the valentines day animation bandwagon. I've got more stuff coming soon so here's the real question ya dingholes, what do you think? DO YOU FEEL GREAT?
  2. Josh

There And Back Again

Hello I am Josh and I have returned to the forums from once I came! I used to be apart of this place well before KH2 released in the ancient times of 2004 and then left around 2009 prior to birth by sleep but I have returned like pizza the next day. Have things changed much in the last 4 years?
  3. Josh

Streaming KH2 playthrough

If any of you care I am streaming a Kingdom Hearts 2 playthrough on ustream.tv Stream's weak but its still viewable and the audio is rather loud but atleast it has audio since most on ustream don't have audio for capture cards unless its an outside source. Come check me out SolidMetal...
  4. Josh

Making 8bit-16bit music?

What would be the best program to make 8bit/16bit(whatever) music? I already have Sony Acid Pro 6.0 and Adobe Audition. What would be your guys best choice? No spam posts. If you want an example of a spam post, just go look at Silh's posts or the general video game section.
  5. Josh

Name one thing that stands out in this picture

Try searching for something generally "white." Wow.
  6. Josh

RECOM FOR ONLY 19.99$ at Circuit City this week!

Buy the Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories (PlayStation 2) and other PlayStation 2 games at circuitcity.com ja!
  7. Josh

I need 3 voice actors for a DBZ parody.

I need some MALE voice actors atleast over the age 16 to play Yamcha Tien Vegeta I am spoofing pretty much this entire video YouTube - DBZ Goku Vs Trunks Remastered HD
  8. Josh

EW RAPIST Noob ZO MAI GAR

-ansemalltheway O NO, HE POSTED DAT ON MY PROFILE DO SUMTING
  9. Josh

Potatoes

awesome.
  10. Josh

Racist?

:O
  11. Josh

Macy's Parade got Rick Rolled

YouTube - Macy's Parade got Rick Rolled Better quality coming soon This was just so epic. I LOVE RICK ROLLING!
  12. Josh

SE america releasing pattern?

Ok I don't post in KH section but anyway anyone notice this pattern? KH-2002 KH:COM:2004 KH2:2006 KH:RECOM:2008 alittle weird eh? I know the fact that 358/2 days will probably throw this off or Birth by Sleep but still :D
  13. Josh

Merry Christmas Drake&Josh

YouTube - SNEAK PEEK - Merry Christmas Drake and Josh! ^Sneak peek Josh looks like a drug dealer :D
  14. Josh

Hey kids no money? Har Har

https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10403 :D have fun.
  15. Josh

Call of Duty World At War Beta

Who all made it in? I DID!! :D capture card anyone? :3
  16. Josh

KHI is the new China?

OH NO!
  17. Josh

9/25 IS NATIONAL HALO 2 DAY

Yep you heard me right, even though none of you will care about this. September 25th is national halo 2 day where we all put halo 3 in the cabinet for awhile and enjoy what we used to play when we were in the 6th grade. So remember to pass this on that September 25th is halo 2 day.
  18. Josh

Mongoose Sex

YouTube - Mongoose Sex So I finally finished my machinima after 2 months of work, which ended up only being 2 hours on Sony Vegas this morning >.> yeah I know I'm pissed at my self for not doing this forever ago. Tell me what you think rate/comment/share did you/were you either: lol or...
  19. Josh

Sonic & the Black Knight

Ok so on July 19th Nintendo power released a magazine with sonic and the black knight on the cover. Seems like it might be a sequel to secret rings. But the black knight? What? What did sonic group up with Martin Lawrence and fight some big bad dudes? WHATTTT? omg this better be good. I did...
  20. Josh

Ok so wtf ebay seller HELP ME!

Alright so I bid on this item here. Vintage Pokemon Gotta Catch'em all T-shirt Small - eBay (item 360064812843 end time Jul-01-08 20:44:50 PDT) Thinking it was kool, but then I noticed that I can't pay for this so I sent the seller a message to delete my bid a few days before the bid was over...
Back