• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Loosing Faith

I'm a christian and don't know what to do anymore. Over the past four years it seems that only bad things have been happening to me... my mom became an alcholic, my sister became a drug-addict, my parents are divorcing, my aunt almost dies, and over all this time I have had to handle it alone...
  2. W

Science in Anime/Manga

I know that the two have nothing in common at all and I'm not looking for an end all cure all... Im just asking for inovation... I have taken a notice that some attack moves and technology can be somwhat explained by science... Im not talking like the Kage Bushin no jutsu, thats never gonna...
  3. W

Roxas and Ven resemblance (Don't flame)

... now that I have come back from my life to rermind you all So no Hades... I said no such thing of them being the same person... I just perspected that the picture had roxas a little more venish and ven a little more roxasish... (this goes to everone else too... I'm jus aiming this at the...
  4. W

Roxas and Ven resemblance (Don't flame)

Alright I'm not saying Ven is or isn't roxas or related to him in any way... all I'm saying here is that in the recent picture on the front of the site from the TGS http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4408/sa404020bn9.jpg Doesn't the "Roxas" in this pic look more like Ven than Roxas... and Vice...
  5. W

Converting .ISO into .ELF

For the past month I have been doing a project in my spare time (I'm decoding and trying to play a homebrew gam on and Emulator for the first time) but I'm stuck, and really need some help... basicly I have the game as an ISO file... but to play it it needs to be in .ELF format... If it is...
  6. W

Awsome Naruto Family Realization *Contains Manga Spoilers*

I hate typing so I"m gonna make this simple... (for cheaters read pages 10-13 at: Island NE - 10) Okay, In Chapter 367, Jiriaya and Tsunade Are talking (for damn near the whole chapter), but around page 10 Tsunade and Jiriaya start to talk about Naruto and His parents... so heres what they say...
  7. W

A quick new idea... give me your thoughts

I just thought of this out of no where and I need someone to tell me their thoughts about it... What if there is more than one Kingdom Hearts... What if Xehanort's Heartless was right, maybe there is a Kingdom Hearts of Light and a Kingdom Hearts of Darkness... I mean... in the game it has been...
  8. W

KH3 Speculation (The new enemy)

--Yen Sid portion-- In KH2, when Yen Sid discribed a Heartless, he discribed it as Darkness that manifests itself in someone's heart and forms when the person gives into the darkness and leaves their body, or when they are killed and their hearts are stolen, forming more Heartless. As with...
Back