• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Open Challenge

This is an open challenge to anyone so that i may test out my upgraded version of Gigdoh. Regular rp rules apply. So who's up for a battle? Judges: 1.??? 2.??? 3.??? Name: Gigdoh Age: Unknown but looks in the mid 30s Race: Fallen Seraphim (Angel with more than 2 wings) Appearance: Human...
  2. S

Anyone Up For A Pokemon RP?

Well anyone up for one?
  3. S

High Voltage; A Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RP

Stand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The year is 2001, the break of the century has just begun; technology is now just starting to break into people's daily lives, but unbeknown to regular people there are special individuals in living unnoticed. These people are...
  4. S

Senses Are Overrated (RP)

Senses Are Overrated (Sign Ups) The year is 2020 and the world's natural resources are all but gone and the earth's population is withering in numbers as the days go by and civilization as we know it is a thing of the past, as humans without laws or direction have lost all of what separated...
  5. S

Battle of Scorching Earth

I'm killing time waiting for Miss Murder to post in our battle so im doing an open battle. So first come first serve i guess. Basic rp rules apply. Name: Meijin Alias: Fighting Fefnir Age: 23 Appearance: An open white coat, red short sleeved undershirt with a picture of a flame on the back...
  6. S

Laeih vs. ????

Name: Laeih Nickname: Omega Age: 31 Appearance: 6'2, long white spiky hair that reaches down to his feet, 162lbs, tone muscles, white over coat that reaches to his knees, barefoot, black cargo shorts, blue, red, green, purple t-shirt with each color in a solid vertical stripe, red eyes...
  7. S

silent one vs. Zangetsu

Name: Ziacx Alias: Leviathan’s Squire Age: 19 Appearance: Long Blonde hair reaching to his heels, ocean blue eyes, 5'11, 145 lbs, tone muscles, light tan skin tone, a blue upside down triangle mark on his forehead, black and gold cargo shorts with blue slash marks on them, blue t-shirt with...
  8. S

My Comeback Battle! Open Challenge

I've been gone for a long time and have decided to come back. If anyone has the time or is in the mood for a fight post your template and lets begin. Name: Gigdoh Age: Unknown but looks in the mid 30s Race: Fallen Seraphim (Angel with more than 2 wings) Appearance: Human Form: Short black...
  9. S

Open Challenge!

To those who wish to partake in this challenge i would be pleased to accept it. This is a battle ot test out a greatly improved version of one of my old characters. Name: Hideyoshi Race: Half Human/Half Seraphim(Angel with more than 2 wings) Appearance: Human Form: Shoulder length black...
  10. S

silent one vs. Masterbandit1

Name: Laeih Nickname: Omega Age: 31 Appearance: 6'2, long white spiky hair that reaches down to his feet, 162lbs, tone muscles, white over coat that reaches to his knees, barefoot, black cargo shorts, blue, red, green, purple t-shirt with each color in a solid vertical stripe, red eyes...
  11. S

silent one vs. Darkness-2-Light

i was bored and decided to challenge D2L to a battle. Name: Laeih Nickname: Omega Age: 31 Appearance: 6'2, long white spiky hair that reaches down to his feet, 162lbs, tone muscles, white over coat that reaches to his knees, barefoot, black cargo shorts, blue, red, green, purple t-shirt with...
  12. S

A practice battle for Shadowbox!!

this is a practice battle between me and Shadowbox. no judges needed for this. Name: Girouette (Giro for short) Alias: Harpuia Age: 22 Appearance: Dark blue hair reach to the middle of his back, 5'11, 175lbs, light brown eyes, light tan skin, tone muscles, dark green short sleeved shirt...
  13. S

Gigdoh vs. Kazuto

this is a challenge to SW to test out his new character. Name: Gigdoh Age: Unknown but looks in the mid 30s Race: Fallen Seraphim (Angel with more than 2 wings) Appearance: Human Form: Short black spiky hair, blood red eyes, 6’0, 146lbs, tone muscles, black t-shirt with the kanji for kill...
  14. S

New Character Ragito vs. anyone

it's an open challenge to test out a character i'm making so if anyone's up to it i accept. Name: Ragito Age: appears to be in his early 20s but real age is unknown Race: Serampire (Seraphim and Vampire combined) Appearance: Human Form: His right eye is hazel and his left is red, shoulder...
  15. S

Gigdoh vs. ?????? Open Challenge

i'm bored and i wanna fight so whoever wants to can join in. Name: Gigdoh Age: Unknown but looks in the mid 30s Race: Fallen Seraphim (Angel with more than 2 wings) Appearance: Human Form: Short black spiky hair, blood red eyes, 6’0, 146lbs, tone muscles, black t-shirt with the kanji for...
  16. S

Suixl vs. ???? Open Challenge

t's an open challenge to anyone who accepts it and if the challenger wishes we can have a tag team fight. Also this battle is part of the new system. Name: Suixl Alias: ZX Rider Age: 19 Race: Human Appearance: Shoulder length spiky black hair, hazel eyes, tone muscles, barefoot, blue cargo...
  17. S

Meijin the Fighting Fefnir v.s ??????? Open Challenge

it's an open challenge to anyone who wants to accept it. anyone who wants to judge post it. Name: Meijin Alias: Fighting Fefnir Age: 23 Appearance: An open white coat, red short sleeved undershirt with a picture of a flame on the back, orange cargo shorts, barefoot, 6'1, 158lbs , short brown...
  18. S

Ziacx v.s Guida Salem

this is a battle between me and Blahmaster whoever wants to judge can. Name: Ziacx Alias: Leviathan’s Squire Age: 19 Appearance: Long Blonde hair reaching to his heels, ocean blue eyes, 5'11, 145 lbs, tone muscles, light tan skin tone, a blue upside down triangle mark on his forehead, black...
  19. S

Laeih the Omega v.s ????? Open Challenge

it's an open challenge using the oldest brother of my characters. so whoever is up to it challenge you know what to do. Name: Laeih Nickname: Omega Age: 31 Appearance: 6'2, long white spiky hair that reaches down to his feet, 162lbs, tone muscles, white over coat that reaches to his knees...
  20. S

Girouette the Harpuia

it's an open challenge to anyone who wants to battle. if the challenger or anyone else wishes so it can be a battle royal. Name: Girouette (Giro for short) Alias: Harpuia Age: 22 Appearance: Dark blue hair reach to the middle of his back, 5'11, 175lbs, light brown eyes, light tan skin, tone...
Back