• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions Alright I have a few thoughts on stuff here but its all thought so don't flame me plz. (stuff prolly said so sorry) Okay first off I noticed that the (original/first) Keyblade they showed Ventus with looks alot likes forged peices of the X-blade he...
  2. K

KhII Sora

Here is a new picture I drew yesterday of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II I know the shading/ contrast is dark and I also made soras eyes smaller on purpose, but is it good?
  3. K

My Fanart

My gallery on deviantart.com if you would like to see the rest of my artwork dbads1jon's Gallery I got bored so I drew Naruto and Sasuke on a Shonen Jump postcard thing sorry for it being a little big A quick ink drawing of yusuke's demon form from yuyu hakusho a quick drawing so might look...
  4. K

Fanart of Ven and BBS sprites

Hi im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i dont make threads often enough to know so im sorry in advance if it is. First thing i would like for you to take a look at is some Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep sprites that i made a while ago...
  5. K

Okay hear me Out

kinda makes sense the whole kairi/aqua thing i know that the org 13 captured kairi to lure sora there but maybe thats another reason xemnas wanted kairi there so bad to some how bring back aqua i dont know seem like it could be like that
  6. K

namine and xion

well just because you havent see one doesent mean there is not one you never know untell she is uncovered
  7. K

namine and xion

ok before in one of my treads i said if u invert a pic of kairi from kh1 her hair turn blue and i thought that she would maybe would look like xion as of the same for terra and xemnas but now i more looking towards an inverted namine her hair turns dark blue and dress turns black and now im...
  8. K

Another Xion theory

i just did a theroy of this all most same thing like 2weeks ago http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/112300-14th-member-shion.html dont you hate when someone says something in kingdom hearts is impossible come on people its disney,final fantasy,kingdom hearts all in one its a...
  9. K

is twilight thrn xions nobody?

doesent mean thats what jozi meant might have typed fast
  10. K

is twilight thrn xions nobody?

u guys dont get it hes saying do u think shion or xion controls( tw thorn) like how roxas controls the samurai nobodys get it now as for my answer i dont think so and if (tw thorn) is the opposite to (darkside) could u imagin how big the whole somebody would be maybe the thing from bbs trailer lol
  11. K

14th member shion

.....that so true but o well
  12. K

14th member shion

i know but do u think it really is a fake
  13. K

14th member shion

also u know how riku thinks that shions keyblade is a fake do u? i kinda dont
  14. K

14th member shion

riku also asked roxas why did he have the keyblade to though
  15. K

14th member shion

well its fact that it is a shade of blue like aquas and it is short (showed in a trailer of 358/2 days) read in to it
  16. K

14th member shion

ok well all in all it was a try at a theory that may not be true but you have to say that thing if you invert a picture of kairi her hair turns blue like shion and her hair is about the same lenth as kairi was pretty crazy and riku did kinda reconize shion so who knows
  17. K

14th member shion

in Ansem Report 12 the one ansem (sod) wrote it said that xehonort cast off his body to the form of only a heart which means thats the same time his nobody was made and it doesent say any thing about other nobodys untell Ansem Report 13 which means he was the first
  18. K

14th member shion

if nobodys are still linked to there heart why dont they have emotions then
  19. K

14th member shion

Riku-Keyblade as on the main page u see this right (---The keyword "memory" also appears, but what in regards to this? Nomura: The catch copy* of this game is "I can't remember, something important". Though in the original Kingdom Hearts the concept was to "illustrate the heart". In regards to...
  20. K

14th member shion

i thought she join the org 13 between the birth of roxas and start of com meaning it has nothing to do about what time she was born
Back