• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Some Ideas

I played through kingdom hearts 1 this passed summer and I just thought of a few things and I want to know what you think of these things too. Atlantis When your in Atlantis, king triton knows about the key blade and talks about how it only brings terror and destruction or what ever and I...
  2. A

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

The first time i died was either the time i was in beast castle and one of those large bodies was running towards me with his large belly and raping me in a corner and i was already in the air so i couldnt use the reaction comand on him and there was this knight flying around and hitting me at...
  3. A

Im a new member

:blushing:sorry for wasting a whole thread like this but this is my first time joining any kind of forum and im a big kingdom hearts fan......i've been reading other forums on this site for a long time and finally desided to join... but thers alot of things confusing me and i dont really kno how...
Back