• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Picture of Aqua

that is of kairi just photoshopped like they said. and that is very very cheesy!!!!! lol
  2. S

playable characters!?!?!?!?!?!?

hey PKKzelfar im not a noob so stop picking on people to make yourself feel better about how much u suck at every thing!!!
  3. S

thanks guys! that sort of helped. but whats the code???????
  4. S

hey so i now that u can play as Sora and as Mickey in KH2 but i heard that u could play as Riku too!? is this true? cause i played the whole game and did not play as Riku one single time. Is this because its only in the final mix? or is it just one of those things that people start for atention...
  5. S

message in a bottle!

Hi every one thanks for looking at my thread! So at the end of KH2 Kairi brings a message in a bottle to Sora and Riku who are siting together on the star fruit tree ( GAYYY!!!!! ) and the bottle is from the king. But what did it say? if any one knows, if u found it on the web please tell!:P...
  6. S

Kairis blade

OK so in KH2 kairi gets that flower key blade dose that meen she will be playable in KH3 please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. S

help

on some boses like Xigbar when ur energy gets to the point of a fether touching sora on his tip of a finger would kill him mickey jumps in and u play as him. u can not let sora get hert or he dies and u fail. i thinh the fight of Xigbar is on the second round of beuty and the beast. lol
  8. S

magic keys

uhhhhhhh magic key? i now u meen key blade i found some on Ebay but none cheap. lowest 45$. magic key, wow sorry .
  9. S

The Heartless (Question)

maybe it is because he is not an actual noboddy or something like that?
  10. S

Roxas gone?

IT MAKES ME ANGRY THAT I HAVE TO BUY A N.D.S. JUST TO PLAY 358/2 days i dont know about the capture thing so thats new to me! please dont call me a noob!!! :P
  11. S

Who will buy one?

i would buy a ds for 352/2 days but my psp broke hahaha!!!!!
  12. S

slim ps2 cant read clean kingdom hearts 2

i went to my friends house and she has a slim and kh2 worked on it so i dont know what to tell you!
  13. S

riku

Yes it was riku he's the only person that would worn any one that had a organisation Xlll clauk on!!!!
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Yes it is ok nevermind!!!!!!!!
  15. S

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

thats a gameboy advanced game right?
  16. S

Organization 13: Who would you be?

Axel, cause he's cool and i'm a rebel like him!!!!
  17. S

Finding the gravity card

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????
Back