• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

The existence of heartless

I don't think this is necessarily the same as all the other threads, let me know what you think. The debate of whether heartless existed prior to BBS has been going on now for a quite a while. If the heartless are the embodiment of darkness in one's heart then why wouldn't they have existed...
  2. U

14 active threads by Org14Kurix(Riku)

This is getting ridiculous half of the threads are just repeats of others that have been discussed. It's overkill.
  3. U

Possilble KH mistake.

I was just playing through KH2 today and was in Timeless River. It got me thinking. How far in the past did this happen? Supposedly there were no heartless in BBS which is 10 years ago. But in TR there were heartless. Mickey had the same appearance in BBS as the other games, but in Timeless...
  4. U

Not the typical "who's shadow is that?" thread.

I was just reading the blog summary that was posted on the main page back in september. -Terra is watching the coast. (Coast of Destiny Islands?) -There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords and Terra watches from a grove. (Sora, and perhaps, Riku?) -Ven is watching from a similar...
  5. U

Will KH ever see a black character?

The only one I have seen in FF is Barret...if he is even considered to be black. I'm wondering it there will ever be any black characters in KH? Disney is bgi on equality and so far I have seen very little of it in KH.
  6. U

Continuous play

What is the longest period of time that you have sat down and played any kingdom hearts game without stopping? When I got KHII the day it came out I played 8 straight hours a day for 5 days until I beat it.
  7. U

When was Xehanort found?

Self explanitory. Was it ever mentioned in KHII or in any of the Ansem Reports specifically when Xehanort was found by Ansem The Wise.
  8. U

Possible hint towards defeating Master Xehanort.

We know of the summoning of Kingdom Hearts by Master Xehanort in the secret ending. We know Ansem also tried to summon kingdom hearts as his power in KH1. Remember Sora saying, " I now know Kingdom Hearts....is light!" I was thinking maybe, just maybe, Terra pull the same move on MX to destroy...
  9. U

Ending of Birth By Sleep

We know how 358/2 will ultimately end and coded is mostly revisiting the past events. I have been thinking about how all the KH games so far have come to a pretty much successfull ending. Or at least cliffhangers have been adressed where Kairi, Sora, and Riku have been reuinted along with...
  10. U

Master Xehanort idea

I'm probably going to get slammed for this, what if sometihng were to happen with Xemnas, Xehanort's heartless and something else (the Lingering Sentiment of MX, assuming he was defeated?) were all re-united to bring back Master Xehanort. Kind of similar to Advent Children, like how Jenova made...
  11. U

The darker side of KH

Sora was motivated to journey through the worlds beside Goofy and Donald for the primary reason of finding Kairi and Riku. Secondarily, he was sealing keyholes and getting rid of the org etc. BBS appears from the scans that Terra seems very angry and driven by that from what I have noticed...
  12. U

14th member / Terra = Xehanort

If you are sick of the ridiculous number of threads that claim Aqua is the 14th member and Terra becomes Xehanort for any reason other reason besides their hair looks similar...say I. No one is going to know anything until the games are released. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole but...
  13. U

King Mickey clothing.

The new scans from 358/2 just got me thinking. Why exactly did Mickey wear the traditional Org XIII attire. It's not like he would blend in....he's 3 feet tall and hase mouse ears. Was there ever any reason why he would dress like and Org. member?
  14. U

Birth by sleep idea

So far we know some decent information about BBS. But what I have yet to hear the least bit about is why it is titled "Birth By Sleep." Nomura said the main focus of the game is to explain who Ven is. Now what does the birth by sleep have to do with him? It seems much more like it is going to be...
  15. U

Nomura

Does anyone think that Nomura goes onto forums that are talking about his games just to see what sort of speculations are being discussed?
  16. U

When and where the 14th Org member?

There are so many theories around now about whom the 14th member might be. From what I have read most people seem to believe it is Aqua. I am wondering when exactly did this member join the organization? the organization was not around when BBS took place, so the scan we have seen must be a...
  17. U

Next major KH game

Is it possible for the next KH game to be released on a major console (Xbox 360, PS3) to exhibit the graphics and resolution displayed in the ending cutscene of KHII?
  18. U

The eyes of Ansem the wise

Generally speaking all the characters that are good and/or against the organization and heartless have blue, or green eyes. Then why does Ansem the Wise have Yellow eyes?
  19. U

BBS trailer location

I am playing KHIIi right now and I am doing the Roxas part. I remember a while back that a few people were theorizing that the battle between MX, DS, and the knights occured in twilight town or off in the distance. The area where you have to investigate the 7 wonders of twilight town is named...
  20. U

The eye on keyblades

What is the signficance of the blue/purple eye that appears on some keyblades like the oblivion and I think the way to dawn as well as MX's. Will this ever come into play at some point or is it just a design incorporated in some keyblades?
Back