• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. That Boi Leek

Reintroduction

What's up everyone? This is the reintroduction of myself, been gone for awhile but now I'm back. Just wanted to put myself out there and dive back in the forums!
  2. That Boi Leek

Terra/Xehanort I Want Answers

I believe xehanort has a relation to Terra i don't kno... it's just terra when he looks at kingdom hearts, his eyes go golden xehanort has those same color eyes i mean nomura in a interview did mention that there's a reason to why terra's eyes changed basically i have three reasons why they have...
  3. That Boi Leek

Birth by Sleep

When they say "birth by sleep" I think they're referring to sora's slumber... and then Xehanort's memories.... didn't Ansem The Wise and Xehanort himself wanted to get his memories back... what if the time Ansem The Wise spent in the realm of nothing was when Xehanort.... Used a Pod just like...
  4. That Boi Leek

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

Yea I wish we knew the other nobodies name all we kno for sure all these Roxas>>> Sora Namine>>> Kairi Xemnas>>> Xehanort Ienzo>>> Zexion Blieg>>> Xigbar Dilin>>> Xaldin Eleus>> Lexaeus Well from Ienzo to Eleus... if u look at the nobodies and the secret ansem report 3...u can tell that's...
  5. That Boi Leek

Organization XII Cosplay

This is a picture I took at the Anime Mid-Altantic Convention... where a bunch of people dressed up as the organization people.... yeah there are some things wrong with this pic... but it's still tight
  6. That Boi Leek

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

Yea reverse rebirth is like a special second story of the game... riku's side... the secret ending is basicially a special picture
  7. That Boi Leek

Idea for Kh3 enemy....

This was my fan fiction of the next possible enemies if there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3, but now I'm turnin' it into an idea... The Wanderers A.K.A The Lost Ones They would be created just like Heartless & Nobodies are. Wanderers are beings that have no heart or body. The first...
  8. That Boi Leek

Dawn Or Nightfall

I want to clear something up...Ok everybody says there's Dawn and Dusk... no part in Kingdom Hearts I or II said any thing about Dusk... maybe the nobody enemies but that's it.... (correct me if I'm wrong)... go watch the riku ending on KH:COM... when riku picks the Twilight road... Diz says...
  9. That Boi Leek

Fanfiction ► The Wanderers A.K.A The Soulless

This is my fan fiction of the next possible enemies if there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3: Created just like Heartless & Nobodies are. Wanderers are beings that have no heart or body. The first wanderer came into existant when a person with a strong heart was turned into a heartless...
  10. That Boi Leek

Keyblade's Real Appearance

I want to kno if their an answer or a good theory to why Sora's keyblade has mickey's keychain on it... I mean it would make since that mickey would have a mickey keychain on his but why does Sora... cuz didn't Sora get the keyblade before mickey... I haven't beaten Kingdom Hearts 2 yet but did...
  11. That Boi Leek

Custom KH2 Keyblades and Missing Ones

IIght thanx 4 clearing dis up 4 me
  12. That Boi Leek

Custom KH2 Keyblades and Missing Ones

Wasn't there suppose to be keyblades in Kingdom Hearts 2 that u could make by collecting certain ingredients....just like how u make tha ultima keyblade...I thought I remember reading this somewhere.....and who else is mad that tha one winged angel and diamond dust aren't in tha game
  13. That Boi Leek

Viz Media or TokyoPop

Iight I wanna kno which anime book company...most people read from...is it Viz Media or TokyoPop
  14. That Boi Leek

MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance

Does anybody on this site read MAR by Nobuyuki Anzai...tha main character is Ginta...juss tryna see if anybody does
  15. That Boi Leek

UnOfficial Gummi Ship Thread

IIght since there's no thread for tha new gummi ship battle mode for KH2 in sight...I'mma gonna start....so who made their own gummi ship....got the top ranks...parts....special & orginal blueprints of gummi ships....all that goes here
  16. That Boi Leek

When did you first get...

I played as King Mickey in Land of Dragons....battling Shan-yu and neva got anti-form
  17. That Boi Leek

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

Come on now....most of us been waiting around 1-4 years for KH2...and some ppl are getting it and beating it in a week...so what ya'll gon do with it when u beat it 100%....let it collect dust...I'mma take my time and enjoi KH2...cuz I'm only at beast's world 1st visit and I got tha thick sp...
  18. That Boi Leek

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

I'm at Beast's castle first visit...yea I'm slow......plus I'm always checking off stuff in jiminy's journal...so dat slows me down
  19. That Boi Leek

Is there enough time for CoM?

Yup....I beat Riku's story mode...got him to lvl.60...finished it @ 12:00 a.m. dis morning...I got KH2 but didn't play it cuz of COM...
  20. That Boi Leek

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got tha valor form cover....it's tight
Back