• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Twilight Town x Star Wars

I'm mostly just memeing here guys. Was rewatching the ending of KH3, and the silhouette is uncanny! :redface: https://imgur.com/a/3FXs4WG
  2. T

front page music

idk if this is the right place to ask this, but i've already tried looking around in the media/announcements/general discussion forums of the site, but can't seem to find any info on how to pause the music on the front page. don't get me wrong- i like the song and all, it's really good- but...
  3. T

[spoilers] contradicting ending and beginning

i don't know if this scene is exclusive to ven's story line or not but there is a scene were xehanort leaves ven on destiny island wearing an "organization coat". but in the secret ending, ansem the wise says that he "made clothes for the being of nothing". i assume he's talking about the...
  4. T

KH Piano Collections - Behind the Scenes Video

here's a behind the scenes video of the recording process for KH Piano Collections. it's on the site nicovideo.jp and you'll need to make an account to watch it, but it's still interesting to watch. here's the link: Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts FIELD & Battle Record Scene UPDATE: just...
  5. T

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep added is the TGS 2009 trailer, world descriptions, new "system" descriptions
  6. T

Birth by Sleep @ Jump Festa '10

So I visited the VJump website and noticed that Birth by Sleep was one of the games listed on the Jump Festa 2010 link (it looks like: ジャンプェスタ2010.) THEN i found this 9 day tour in Japan program that includes going specifically to Jump Festa for a day. It's kinda pricey (i know i'm not going)...
  7. T

who still wants jesse mccartney to be ven?

so after hearing his performance in 358/2 i really don't know what to think about whether i'd want him taking on the voice of ven in BBS. i didn't feel like his performance in 358/2 was as good as it had been in KH2. and it could have been for any number of reasons: the director, the actor, the...
  8. T

358/2 Days - Best Buy Limited Edition Packaging

like the title says, according to today's Sunday ad, Best Buy is going to be offering a Limited Edition Packaging of 358/2 Days. Just thought i'd share that - in case some of you guys were still trying to decide where to buy your copy from. The ad page doesn't show what the packaging will look...
  9. T

Destiny Islands Expanded

i hope that in some future game i can explore more of the destiny islands world. ever since kh1 it had been implied that there is a shore that sora/kairi/riku live on, and that islands we start the game on is more of a hangout. and then in kh2 you can clearly see a town in the background when...
  10. T

Kingdom Hearts III: The IGN Concept

this is just some fun reading. none of this is official. this is a link to a KH feature that video game and entertainment website IGN put out today. basically one of the playstation editors, ryan clements talks about the series and maybe where he'd like to see it go in the future. read, enjoy...
  11. T

Why is Xemnas a bad guy again?

i haven't played KH2 in like 2 years, so can someone refresh my memory on why xemnas using kingdom hearts to become whole is a bad thing? or why any of the other members of the organization becoming whole would be bad? i tried wiki and such and all it says is that he wants to use kingdom...
  12. T

Reverse/Rebirth: Alice in Wonderland Heartless

i think the title says it all, i'm having trouble beating the heartless boss in the wonderland world for Riku's story, and it isn't because he is hard or that i don't know how to beat him, but mainly because the game gave me a lot of weak cards for this world, lots of 1,2,3,5's, i have to use...
  13. T

Race to the Finish: KH3 vs. WW3 :/

once upon a time there was a thread here that ppl took too serious and negatively so then it dissappeared. the end :-P
  14. T

multiplayer for 358/2 days (ppl in Austin, TX)

ok so i was kinda excited when i heard you could get together with friends to do co-op missions on 358/2 days... but then i realized none of my friends like KH except me :( so here is my lame attempt of a solution lol if anyone is in the austin, tx area then check out these pages i made :P ...
  15. T

products of boredome...i kinda hope this goes somewhere though

KH: 358/2 Days - Organization XIII Mission Meetings | Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1411452818
  16. T

stronger. ansem or xemnas??

who do you guys think was stronger? ansem (xehanort's heartless) or xemnas???
  17. T

The Novels

hey the KH2 novels were supposed to be released today, anyone got one yet>>?? so far i haven't found anywhere they are sold. :/
Back