• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Which character do you resemble?

Which character do you resemble personality wise? I don't even know if this belongs here.... forgive me if it doesn't.
  2. D

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

There are family problems in my household and I don't know how to deal with it. It's become so bad that it's become abusive... my dad calls my mother names and he physically abuses my mom and I. I don't know what to do. I want to tell him to stop calling my mother names and I have. But he won't...
  3. D

Soul and Heart?

When KH talks about hearts and souls, do they mean the same thing? Sorry if this is a stupid question... Hearts and souls are two different things right? In KH context.
  4. D

Just wondering...

Which new KH game has a storyline of Riku in it? I have no idea since I looked and couldn't find any with the main storyline around him. If you guys know, i'll definitely buy the game.
  5. D

Help/Support ► Mean friends

I have friends who don't care about me when i'm depressed. They are never there for me and they never include me in any of their activities. They are all I have since I had an "episode" during class. I'm wondering what I should do now ... the people at my school already have formed friends and...
  6. D

What type of KH fanfiction is your favourite?

I'm just wondering and I hope i'm posting this correctly...
  7. D

KH theme song

Seriously... how does the KH theme song relate to the video game itself? I see no relation whatsoever.
  8. D

Ansem/ Xehanort

Xehanort was evil or that Ansem's experiments on him made him become evil. I'm confused.... lol. What really happened?
  9. D

Please help

I'm pretty much finished the game but i'm in the last world. One thing though... I can't get to Pooh's Book or the 100 Acre Wood world. I have the pages but there are no pop ups and nothing to go to when I am there. I've gone through the entire game like this and I can't seem to get into this...
  10. D

Help with a world

I'm pretty much finished the game but i'm in the last world. One thing though... I can't get to Pooh's Book or the 100 Acre Wood world. I have the pages but there are no pop ups and nothing to go to when I am there. I've gone through the entire game like this and I can't seem to get into this...
  11. D

What is darkness?

It's really funny how I can go through the entire game and still not understand what the "darkness" is. So what really is darkness? Lol. In KH context that is.
  12. D

Which Kingdom Hearts character should be replaced?

I don't know if this was already posted but... which KH character would u like replaced? Which KH character was the worst? Which world did u absolutely hate?
  13. D

Xenmas or Ansem?

Which boss do you think was cooler? Sorry, I didn't know how to post this as a poll. I'm new here.
Back