• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

He's mad because he believes that my mom is lying to him but she really isn't... he won't believe her because he's too stubborn.
  2. D

Which character do you resemble?

Which character do you resemble personality wise? I don't even know if this belongs here.... forgive me if it doesn't.
  3. D

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

There are family problems in my household and I don't know how to deal with it. It's become so bad that it's become abusive... my dad calls my mother names and he physically abuses my mom and I. I don't know what to do. I want to tell him to stop calling my mother names and I have. But he won't...
  4. D

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

Stop being so jealous. Your relationship is just starting and you don't want to ruin it with your jealousy now do you? Maybe the dude she held hands with were only friends but it doesn't mean that it was intimate or anything. So just chill man. If you continue to be jealous it will destroy the...
  5. D

Help/Support ► Something depressing...to me...

then just re-expalin everything to him. ask him why he forgot. or if hes doing it on purpose, find your own way to the practices.. like taking a bus. then you won't have to rely on him. if it is very important to you then just tell him how u feel and how important it is to you.
  6. D

Ansem Retort

Yeah, that link works. Thanks! Lol. The comics are soo funny. I just read some of them.
  7. D

Ansem Retort

It says error404 not found when I click on ur link.
  8. D

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

Yeah Lol. He butters me up just when he doesn't talk to me for ages and then he keeps persisting on me giving nude pictures of myself. He's soo annoying. Should I block him on MSN too? Thanks for the advice everyone! If he's alone. You could start off with, "What's up?" or "How are you...
  9. D

Help/Support ► Mean friends

Well geez that's very rude. You can stop being an a-hole. and I can use smilies whenever I want... it doesn't mean that I have to stop using them just because you don't like them. Do you have a mental problem? Then you can stop calling people names and shut up.
  10. D

Okay... thanks. Then please don't think that I am a freak when I tell you. I was hallucinating and delusional... :unsure:
  11. D

Lol.... um... I could tell you but then you would be scared of me... so... So you saying.... stop being a nerd right? :P
  12. D

Um.... the episode is.... something that is like... terrible and scary and embarrassing. I kinda lost myself and my head at that time.
  13. D

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

There's this boy named Julian.... he likes me a lot but it's been years since i've seen him. We used to be gf and bf but we broke up and later he found another gf. After 3 years, he comes back to me.... like after not talking to me forever. He wants to get together with me and be bf and gf...
  14. D

Help/Support ► A situation making me feel gloomy...

Do u study? Don't worry I suck at everything too. Just be nice and as long as you know how to talk, it'll get you places and even make you become successful. There was a guy I knew that sucked at everything but he had good social skills and he's very rich now.
  15. D

Soul and Heart?

When KH talks about hearts and souls, do they mean the same thing? Sorry if this is a stupid question... Hearts and souls are two different things right? In KH context.
  16. D

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

I think it seems as if Riku was more important to Kairi than Sora because of Sora's attitude towards Riku.
  17. D

Thanks. Thats a good idea... I wish I was allowed a pet though...
  18. D

They're the only ones I have though... I'm trying to come out of my shell. I'm doing it slowly and I am more talkative. Yay! :D I guess I was depressed before but now that's all past... but now i'm a different person.
  19. D

Help/Support ► suicidal friends

or what u can do is take him out to different places and show your friend a good time. that helps and it usually gets their minds off of things.
  20. D

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

Thanks ok. I hope what i'm doing now isn't spamming....
Back