• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Japanese School?

My school had a Japanese language club that met once a week for 45 minutes. Go through that for a year (it only cost $10 for one year) and you gained a Beginner's Level for a popular Japanese exam board. My school shut down the club though when the teacher went on maternity leave but two years...
  2. S

Help/Support ► Career

It's been proven that before you're the age of 19, people change their career approximately 19 times!!! When I was young I wanted to be an author because I adored writing stories (still do). Then I wanted to be a website designer, of which I've persued throughout the past 2 years. Then I wanted...
  3. S

~*~ B I R T H S T O N E S ~*~ {Sign-Ups}

~*~ B I R T H S T O N E S ~*~ Warning: Long post ahead! "You're a master at descriptive and intricate imagery" - Ducky (FanFiction.net) Style Atmospheric Philosofical Artistic Genre Fantasy, Drama, Romance Audience All Role-Players Certificate PG-13 Contains Moderate fantasy violence...
Back