• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBS Final Mix?

just an quick question...will Birth by Sleep Final Mix get released outside Japans for US and Europe? if so, will there be an special edition like the normal BBS?
  2. S

TGS 2008: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Trailer, Co-op, and Single-Player Impressions

hey! i was checking my mail just now, and i had a mail of gamespot about the tokyo gameshow. it also had a piece of kh 358/2 days. not much news, but it is something. here's the site: TGS 2008: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Trailer, Co-op, and Single-Player Impressions - DS News at GameSpot
  3. S

aqua = kairi's grandmother?!

ok, don't know for sure if this is the right section, but... i though that aqua could be kairi's grandmother. she know alot of light and dark, and that could be the reason kairi can wield a keyblade. i know it sounds wierd and kairi's grandmother doesn't look like aqua, but she is older...
Back