• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New Battle Scene Sora vs. Riku

In the Awakening he is obviously gonna use Kingdomkey.I said in my previous post that whenever Roxas gets the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades those are the ones he seems to use always.I didn't say he gets it from the beggining and always uses it.I know Sora can use two keyblades when he fuses...
  2. C

The Axel fight he is using both keyblades.Running up the building he is using both keyblades.But yet there isn't one scene he is using one of them alone is what I'am trying to say.But I'am naive so don't mind me.Since what I'am saying seems to make no sense to ur brain or that I'am naive either...
  3. C

THATS MY POINT!!!!He never uses one of those keyblade alone he uses them ALWAYS dual wielding.Also the awakening is in the beggining of the game where he is most likeky using Kingdomkey.
  4. C

If you read what I posted carefully it simply because its a DIFFERENT time.When Riku receives the keyblade its a different time this scene is happening.And just as simple as he uses Oblivion is the same reason why he could've used Oahkeeper instead.I'am not thinking hard on this cause u are the...
  5. C

It's funny with all the evidence that people still mix things up.How is it not Riku?It's obviously Riku.In DD/ASAS Riku receives the Oblivion Keyblade.Now this scene is put into the game and people say it isn't Riku its hilarious.It CAN'T be Roxas he gives the Oblivion keyblade to Riku while...
  6. C

Unknown on new cover (thoery)

Riku is not a bad guy I have no clue where u got that from.We'll I do know where,u just don't understand the game.On topic I believe it is Riku as well.
  7. C

The Order so far...

This might sound crazy but listen to this.I believe the EM has already been revealed.We just don't know who he is because we haven't been able to put anything together that will show it is him.(Like the scene in Hallow Bastion where he summons some Order members or anything he said from KH:FM...
  8. C

Poor blondie, my thoery

We'll DiZ appears to be the shell of Ansem but shells can get hurt as well.The 13th Order are shells and Sora was beating on them in CoM and don't forget Enigmatic Man in Final Mix.I don't think that being a shell has anything to do with that scene I just think DiZ is that skilled to move that...
  9. C

Kingdom Hearts II to hit Jump Fiesta 06 confirmed/new screenshot

Nope KHII will be released on December 22!!!
  10. C

BHKs name revealed...(???)

We'll I won't say its right but I won't say its wrong either.It's HIGHLY rumored that BHK's name will be revealed by Square themselves during Jump Fiesta '06 which is December 17-18 in Japan.
  11. C

Anyone Keeping an "Opened Mind" towards the org in Kh2? (just read)

The only member I see that can actually come back is Zexion.We didn't actually see him "die" the screen went black.But if this fade affect happened to Axel and he didn't die then the same can happen to other members,no? P.S. By fade affect I mean the way the Org. members fade/blink off the...
  12. C

Is Riku really Blind?

I definetly don't think he is blind.What would blind him from CoM?It doesn't fit!!!Like mentioned above I believe he is trying to hightened his skill of "scent".
  13. C

BHKs Awakening and Sora

and there you go again..."if you don't believe me then i guess ur in denial"..JUST STOP if its right then it's right just stop telling people that he is 100% correct because NOBODY has acutually seen the beginning of it.(Except maybe his friend IF he is correct).I for one think he got flamed...
  14. C

BHKs Awakening and Sora

Ok 1)Stop because now you seemed obbessed with this kid.2)People don't have to believe it if they don't want to.3)I for one do find it weird & don't think it's a mere coincedence(did I spell that right?).Maybe his friend did have a rough draft of the beggining of the game(by the way it was his...
  15. C

Pronunciations

you know you just said you DON'T want to play KHII...right?Unless you ment CoM...Anyways I've always pronounced it like Nah-mine & some of my friends pronounce it like Na-me-ne
  16. C

RIku twilight

you have absoultly no proof to prove me being wrong.You just cant face it that you are the one who is wrong.GOD NOOBS now adays.Anyways play KH again & CoM then try to prove me wrong.It's not my fault I understand the game and the storyline WAY more than you do.
  17. C

RIku twilight

OMG you are wrong.I'mma put this in caps for you.IN COM RIKU WAS ASKED TO TAKE THE ROAD TO DARKNESS OR TWILIGHT RIKU SAID EITHER.HE SAID HE WILL TAKE THE ROAD TO DAWN.NOW STEP AWAY FROM THE GAME AND BASE DAWN TO REAL LIFE.DAWN IS WHEN LIGHT BEGINS.AND OMG I HAVE THE DEFINITION RIGHT HERE...
  18. C

RIku twilight

Riku & SOra known each other their WHOLE lives.Riku did not come through that door so stop passsing it off as fact.Plus it seems like only you thinks he came from there which obviously he didn't with all the flash backs Sora had about his childhood with Riku.
  19. C

Twilight Town Is The World In Deep Dive

YEa he said that but he also said there are worlds that won't change.TWilight Town & DeepDive seem to be the obvious worlds believe it or not!!!
  20. C

RIku twilight

I disagree with EVERYTHING!!! Riku at the moment has dark in him & is trying to find the light.At the end of CoM he was asked if he was going to take the darkness road or the twilit road and he said the road to dawn.Dawn means going from darkness to light.WHich also means he will have to...
Back