• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH Vid

lol just made this and wanted u ppl to see it: YouTube - Dear Sister-Kingdom Hearts
  2. K

Kh Cheat Code

My own self-composition of cheats that i just thought i'd share with you guys so you can have something to do while we wait for news about the new games. vid is kinda old, but it wouldn't hurt to boost the views to 20,000 ;). Comment or rate if you like it. Cheats are for codebreaker, and came...
  3. K

Pluto summon

people have wanted to see him so here you go: YouTube - キングダムハーツ Re:チェインオブメモリーズ ボス戦 skip to 1:13 to see it, he does it more than once. it seems that pluto gives sora a bone, and if sora collects it he gets moogle points.
  4. K

KH fighting Styles-star wars

This thread is now closed, my apologies for being off topic.
  5. K

character mods?

Hey, i was just curious about the character mod cheat (no, im not asking for codes =P). In KH2, there are plenty of character mod cheats, which are awesome, but i haven't found any for kh1...perhaps it was just lack of interest and people didn't care to find codes? Or maybe it's not in the games...
  6. K

Villains vale, etc. codebreaker

Hey, does anyone have the cheat to get into villains vale for codebreaker? and i also have a question. is there a character mode so that you can play as riku?
  7. K

RE:codebreaker help

RE:codebreaker help there were some great codebreaker codes put up earlier, but i insert them in and it dosen't work. can some body please help and explain it to me? That would be great, thanks
  8. K

Hi Everyone

hey everyone, im new. who wants to be friends?
Back