• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► well, it's not exactly running away, but i don't have a better phrase for it

Sorry for not being a self-hating dimwit incapable of forming a coherent argument. Permanently shutting up now. /self-righteous essay Shuri/Eli
  2. S

Help/Support ► well, it's not exactly running away, but i don't have a better phrase for it

Maturity is subjective, and regardless, it worked. Sometimes it takes the ultimate form of defiance to reach compromise. You have to show you will not be controlled; only then can your words be met with the respect it takes to instill reason where none existed beforehand. You're looking at this...
  3. S

And you think I don't have experience with "these types"? Sorry if I came across the wrong way to you at some point, but I actually prefer not to talk out of my ass about things I don't understand. I agree that you can't reason with religious bigots: I never once intended to suggest that you...
  4. S

I love how all these seventeen-year-olds run around the forums holding their near adult-hood above younger members' heads as though it gives them such an endless fountain of wisdom. I've seen it multiple times before, and I do find it somewhat amusing. Anyway, I wouldn't want to step in on...
  5. S

Best KH Worlds

I always liked Neverland: first, because you can fly there (!), and second, because they've always managed to avoid bringing in the racist Red Men. The fact that they weren't there made the entire world better in both games. I'm actually slightly wary about Days since I heard you go on land...
  6. S

Logical Unbirth Theory

I can definitely see the similarity. People are getting caught up in the tiniest details, but when I look at the Unbirth symbol the first thing I see is two halves of a CoM card. It could just be me, but it seems like an obvious connection. :/ Besides, is there really a more viable theory out...
  7. S

bbs dual wielding its possible

...OK. First, I was playing Normal, not Beginner. And I've watched my brother play Proud Mode, and the forms don't seem to be that much harder to deal with. Your point is moot, though, because I'm not advocating an easy incorporation of dual-wielding and I'm not advocating Drive Forms, I'm...
  8. S

Naturally you shouldn't be able to dual-wield until you've reached a certain level of experience. That's in keeping with reality, too. Speaking of Aqua, I was thinking that she probably would be able to dual-wield, but it wouldn't be highly practical since she is magic-based, not attack-based...
  9. S

Sorry, did you just completely ignore the actual points of debate in my post so that you could make an irrelevant quip about my choice of terms? I've never played KHII on Proud Mode, so I have no idea what you're trying to reference.
  10. S

Are you kidding? Dual Wielding would be pretty nice. As Manga has pointed out repeatedly, the game can be programmed so that it doesn't necessarily make you any more skilled or powerful unless you know what you're doing. This would be in keeping touch with reality: holding two swords does not...
  11. S

bbs animals forms

While I hate to get into an argument over the definition of "furry", you're wrong. I have furry friends. Not all of them enjoy costume play, but they are attracted to depictions of anthropomorphic animals, or humans with animal features. Plus, this discussion has specifically surrounded Aqua as...
  12. S

bbs animals forms

Just as a note, aren't all you guys daydreaming about Aqua as a mermaid technically furries? ;D Also, I...kind of liked the sing-a-long stuff from KHII... -Shot- As for transformations, I think Terra would be pretty awkward no matter what animal he became, if any. He just seems too serious a...
  13. S

Esrb rating

It makes the game seem more mature and helps all the self-conscious "adult" KH fans forget about the duck magician running around. In other words, a rating of T for Teen could somehow detract from Disney's involvement to make the game cooler than it would be otherwise. Anyway, I didn't read the...
  14. S

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

^ Ha, well, you've got me there. But you have to admit you did kind of help the discussion along.
  15. S

I come from the town with the highest teen pregnancy rate in our county (I think maybe in the state?), so I guess I am a bit desensitized. But either way, I've learned that in cases like this much of the time the girl has the baby and things work out as they will. Also, I know a couple who got...
  16. S

You don't have to support her. Personally, I think she's an irresponsible wreck and I really hope she doesn't fuck up her baby's life as much as I think she can if even the slightest thing goes wrong. But not all of your negativity and mine combined can possibly convince her that abortion is the...
  17. S

Right, Ulti, because all your seventeen years of wisdom give you the right to be talking. She says she doesn't want to have an abortion and she can't undo the fact that she got pregnant. Call her stupid, call her immature, but none of your misplaced chastising is going to help her take care of...
  18. S

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

1) People are interested (tentative description) as to why I sign my name at the bottom of my post. 2) The "internet relationship" discussion from the Ideal Lovers thread spilled over here somehow. Or was replicated. 3) Same old, same old.
  19. S

^ But all my posts are epic, so that would beg the question why I don't add my signature all the time. Like right now.
  20. S

UGH. So not getting into this discussion again. xD I've been in one, and sort of another one. I don't think either have been worthless. Like I said, it's hard, but I don't feel it's impossible to maintain a successful relationship online- although it probably is doomed unless said relationship...
Back