• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Favourtie Nine Inch Nails Songs?

Wondering if there was any other nine inch nails fans on here and whats your favourite songs from Trent? :) mines would be: Just Like You Imagined Closer Hurt The Line Begins To Blur The Great Below Wish The Big Come Down The Day The World Went Away In This Twilight 1 Ghosts I Everyday Is...
  2. T

The New Enemy

Nomura has already said that heartless or nobodies will not be in BBS so does anybody have any idea or thoughts what the new enemy is? P.S. heres a scan of Terra fighting this 'new enemy'
  3. T

Where the Org members came from?

ok so we already know where members 1-6 came from as they were Ansem The Wise's apprentices but where did members 7-13 come from and how did they become nobody's in the first place and how they were lured to become members of the Org.?
  4. T

Muse-Kingdom Hearts AMV

I love this Amv cause brings together my favourite band MUSE and my favourite game KINGDOM HEARTS So what does everyone else think of it? YouTube - Map of the Problematique-Kingdom Hearts
  5. T

How Xigbar knows other Keyblade wielders

When Sora's talking to Xaldin in the Orginization's stronghold, Xaldin mentions to Sora about 'other one`s' and says Sora's isn't have as good as them.how does Xaldin know other Keyblade masters and could this have a possible link to the video of the chasers we see at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2...
  6. T

Visual Scenes in CoM

Ok,im thinkin of buying CoM for the GBA but i wany to know are the talking scenes between the characters in 2D or 3D????:unsure:
Back