• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Kingdom Hearts II Room Mod.

Okay, everyone! It's finally been done! Sora from Kingdom Hearts II is finally on Destiny Islands thanks to our awesome H-A-C-K team at KH-Vids and at KHInsider! You'll also see him at Castle Oblivion, in Roxas's Room, in Organization XIII's Meeting Room, The Secret Place from Kingdom Hearts...
  2. U

Something I Noticed About Saix, Xigbar and Master Xehanort!

Upon close observation, I have noticed that Saix, Xigbar AND Master Xehanort all have pointed ears, have yellow eyes, AND have scars on their faces (Except for Master Xehanort.)! What could this mean? Is Saix, Xigbar and Master Xehanort connected somehow? If so, how do you think they would be? I...
  3. U

What Do You Think About None Of The New Kingdom Hearts Titles Being For The PS3?

Me? I'm sort of dissapointed. I think the graphics on the PS3 would have made one of the games even more amazing! Does anybody think that the new games will still live up to the hype since none of them are for the PS3? I personally don't have a DS, a PSP, or a Japanese Mobile Phone (Obviously)...
  4. U

A Missing Letter?

Okay, we ALL know that in KH1 Sora and King Mickey sealed the Door To Darkness, right? Soon after departing away from Kairi...Sora, Donald, and Goofy set off on the next part of their journey to find The Door To The Light. While Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking down a seemingly ENDLESS...
  5. U

Some Thoughts On Kingdom Hearts

Hello everyone! A thought in my mind has KINDA been bugging me, I don't know WHY, but it has. Everybody knows that the Organization wants Kingdom Hearts to share it's hearts with them, correct? Well how does Kingdom Hearts actually GIVE a heart? It doesn't just grow arms and hand a heart to...
  6. U

What's Your Favorite Drive Form And Why?

I was wondering what Drive Forms you guys (and s) liked the most. Say what your favorite Drive Form is, then explain why. Example: My favorite Dive Form is Final Form because the Combo Moves are awesome.<<That was mine, now you guys try it.
  7. U

Organization Member?

Okay people, I was watching the Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending Trailer, and....oddly enough, I think the person that was walking towards Terra, Aqua, and Ven was an Organization Member. I know this sounds WEIRD, but the person that's walking towards Terra, Aqua, and Ven in the Birth By Sleep...
  8. U

What if Aqua's eyes changed color?

When the U.E.M. summoned Kingdom Hearts we saw Terra's eyes change color, right? Well, what if Aqua's eyes changed color too? We never actually SEE her face after the U.E.M. summons Kingdom Hearts, so we wouldn't know. So if it matters that Terra's eyes changed color, maybe it's important if...
  9. U

Sanctuary Chipmunks!

This is the song Sanctuary played super fast, it's pretty funny because Utada sounds like chipmunk. Feel free to share thoughts, and comment. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Intro Chipmunk Version
  10. U

Ultima-Sora Fan Club

Hello, this is Ultima-Sora speaking. I would like to know if there is anybody who wants to join THE ULTIMA-TEAM, or if I have any fans. But either way, join me and we will become the ULTIMATE CREW! Our Current Members Are Ultima-Sora SORA RULEZ!!!! twlight knight16 Xehanort: 17 keybladeofsteel...
  11. U

How Do I Change My Avatar?

Every time I copy the image location, I press Save Settings or whatever, and then it says Invalid URL. What does that even mean? O_o Help Please!
  12. U

Artifically Creating Nobodies?

I was thinking, in the first Kingdom Hearts I remember in the Ansem reports (which were actually all written by Xehanorts Heartless) it stated that Ansem had made a machine that could artifically create Heartless and that the ones that were created by that machine had Heartless insignias on...
  13. U

AR MAX Codes

Hi guys, this is my first thread but anyway, I have a bunch of codes for the MAX but I was wondering if anybody had some codes that could make Card Sora or Dice Sora go into the Drive Menu as a Drive Form. Also it would be cool if someone could give me the code to turn Donald and Goofy into the...
Back