• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Kingdom Hearts II Room Mod.

Hello, people!? This is exciting stuff! I mean, just listen to this awesome music and watch these awesome clips of Sora on Destiny Islands in Kingdom Hearts II and more un-reachable places! YOU CAN EVEN WATCH HIM WIELD XALDIN'S LANCES! How's that for entertainment!? :D
  2. U

A Missing Letter?

I think your on to something Keyblade Spirit...
  3. U

A Missing Letter?

LOL XD I bet he did want everyone to forget about it. He probably didn't mean for it to have any significance at all, but, I mean, it seems it should...It has to...right...? :confused: (500th Post! YAY! :D)
  4. U

LOL Cool! I'm glad you liked it! Also, welcome to the Forums! ^_^
  5. U

Hello, people!? Does anybody want to talk about these awesome finds!? Come on! We need some comments in this thread! :D
  6. U

358/2 days SCREENSHOTS & SCANS

It's coming out Summer 2008...
  7. U

Well, in order for it to work, you must be in The Hall Of The Cornerstone, and you must be walking into the Audience Chamber (Mickey's Throne Room) with R2 held down. Did you do that?
  8. U

I know, but I'm trying to show everyone that might not know about these sort of H-A-C-K-S. Everybody needs to see this, especially if they want to see Sora on Destiny Islands! :closedeyes:
  9. U

Okay, everyone! It's finally been done! Sora from Kingdom Hearts II is finally on Destiny Islands thanks to our awesome H-A-C-K team at KH-Vids and at KHInsider! You'll also see him at Castle Oblivion, in Roxas's Room, in Organization XIII's Meeting Room, The Secret Place from Kingdom Hearts...
  10. U

A Missing Letter?

From the knowledge that everyone has, they never read it.
  11. U

i need help with pooh's book

The pages automatically open up when you enter the book. You just have to go in, that's all.
  12. U

A Missing Letter?

I actually believe that there might be.
  13. U

A Missing Letter?

^^Your always welcome to share an opinion, even if it's the same as someone else's. I think it would be inappropriate to guess what the letter said. It might not even be from the King. Just because the letter has his seal doesn't mean diddly-squat!
  14. U

A Missing Letter?

Do you have a Gummi Ship? Mines being repaired from the last confrontation I had with the opposing ships... If you have one, we can go ask Mickey. Make sure the Gummi Ship has leather seats, potato chips and a computer. :P
  15. U

A Missing Letter?

^^That's true. The last time we saw him, we were in Traverse Town. But I'm wondering where Pluto went after he woke up Sora. He just ran away... Do you think he was being beckoned by something? Do you think he found a Corridor of Darkness?
  16. U

A Missing Letter?

I just think that there's a reason why Nomura hasn't brought it up. I mean, if you don't know what the heck your doing, you shouldn't make things like a secret ending with a letter that's never brought up again! I mean, we even re-watch the cutscene in Chain of Memories, so if there was no...
  17. U

A Missing Letter?

^^I'm not so sure. It could be something that he wanted us to forget about. Maybe it's something very important to the storyline. Who knows?
  18. U

A Missing Letter?

^^Good idea. So...uh...a letter! *Thinks*
  19. U

BBS trailer location

Actually, Twilight Town is a world between light and darkness.
  20. U

A Missing Letter?

Thanks! Don't doubt yourself because your young. Young people are VERY intelligent, ya'know?
Back