• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fringe

Well, I'm gonna let wiki explain this XD Please tell me you guys are watching this series.
  2. L

[Music]Fellsilent (For fans of Maximum The Hormone)

If you like the screaming style of maximum the hormone, you'll definitely enjoy this band. They mix mathcore with progressive metal core. They have clean hooks that just make every song epic. Check them out now.
  3. L

Ace Combat 6

This is probably one of the best Jet sims I've ever played. I did shell out the extra cash for the Ace Edge controller, so that may change the average experience. It's still the same game play as old Ace Combat games, but just with the extra umph in graphics. The storyline is pretty good too...
  4. L

Zomg! Horse The Band!!!!!!!

Horse the band is one of the greatest things to come from California. They mix 8-Bit synths with hardcore/ death metal. They've been labeled as Nintendocore. Some of there songs do have NES references, or actual NES music in them. I've seen them live, and they put on one hell of a show too...
  5. L

Westborough Baptist Church

This thread is mostly toward Christians. A little info on the group: - They protest outside of fallen soldier's funerals - They hold up signs that say "God Hates Fags" - They say that America is an evil country because of our tolerances - They feel we are losing the war in Iraq because god is...
  6. L

James T. Kirk vs Jean Luc Picard

The most famous of the Star Trek captains. Who would win in a fist fight.
  7. L

Help/Support ► Hello... The Libra needs some advice

Well, some quick background info. My parents split when I was in 6th grade. It was drug related. Lived with my mother for a couple years. She neglected my brother and I; decided to party. Moved in with my dad, and now I'm here. My problem is that I tend to suppress a lot of my emotions, and...
  8. L

Enter Shikari

Like trance? Like hardcore? Well Enter Shikari has combined trance with the lovely screaming rock we've come to love. It sounds completely different from whats out there and I encourage anyone who enjoys music to check them out. http://www.purevolume.com/entershikari...
  9. L

The Human Abstract

Any metalcore fan should be listening to this band. If not, you fail. http://www.myspace.com/thehumanabstract
  10. L

He Is Legend

http://www.myspace.com/heislegend Southern Rock + Hardcore = Audiogasm I suggest checking out their second album first. It's a concept album, and songs on the new album refer back to it. The first album is more of a hardcore sound and less of the southern rock influence.
  11. L

The Early November

These guys are an awesome band. Their first album was really emo, but they shifted toward an indie sound which is good. Their new album is three discs long, and I'm loving every bit of it. Anyone else listen to them?
  12. L

City and Colour

If you are an Alexisonfire fan, you will definately love this. It's Dallas Green (Singer of Alexisonfire) + an acoustic guitar. It is by far some of the best raw music I've heard in a while. I mean this guy puts a whole new perspective on melodic music. He covered the song "Happiness By The...
  13. L

Something interesting...

If the orginization is all Nobodies, whatever happened to their heartless?
  14. L

Need help locating a scene

What part does the deep dive scene happen? I need to know for an amv. And where would I be able to download it? Also, I need a game play vid of Roxas fighting the nobody in day 1, infront of the mansion. Thanks, in advance
  15. L

LE Guide Info Page

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/694/overview6lw.jpg - The pic that has been shown everywhere is like a protective cover. - The actual strategy guide comes in 4 collectable covers - The "art book" is really your own Jiminy's Journal which you can update yourself. The books...
  16. L

Hardcore Fans Unite

I'm kinda of sick of seeing mainstream crap band threads, so who listens to hardcore? Got a band you'd like to share? Anything? XD
  17. L

Bleed The Dream

Bleed The Dream is an awesome Acoustic/Screamo band. Their drummer died from cancer shortly after he finished laying down the tracks for their new album. The drummer even managed to shoot 2 videos before his passing. These guys are really talented and worth a listen...
  18. L

Gundam Seed Destiny

This is currently one of my favorite anime's. It's a sequel series to Gundam Seed, and is airing in Japan. I've been downloading the fansubs, and it's just as good as Gundam Seed. I also think the music is better in this series. Anyone else watch this anime?
  19. L

A Message to Inform

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=851 Please read this. It's old, but it's for people who think 4kids is dubbing Naruto. This is to prove them wrong. Enjoy!
  20. L

Theory

I think I have idea of why Mickey and Riku where the trench coats. They are trying to hide their identity. The organization wanted to kill Riku so he doesn't know who might be after him, so he needs to hide. In current descriptions of the story line it said something about Mickey's past being...
Back