• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► ~~:Children of Heart:~~

Author's notes: So, you might or might not know me from the work-I'm-in-the-middle-of: Fiat Lux, which is a story I composed a while back, and it's taking forever for me to finish. Life is good, though. I'm getting lazy, but hey, it's still good. Well, I've been promoting a website for about a...
  2. P

Fanfiction ► Children of Heart--*

Author's notes: So, you might or might not know me from the work-I'm-in-the-middle-of: Fiat Lux, which is a story I composed a while back, and it's taking forever for me to finish. Life is good, though. I'm getting lazy, but hey, it's still good. Well, I've been promoting a website for about a...
  3. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux (continued, Wheeeee!)

right.....that should be in the original message, por favor. PLZES.....read on.
  4. P

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

Okay...you're going to have to forgive me, this is really really bad. I haven't played this game much, and I don't know a lot about the Characters. Thankfully, Youtube keeps me posted, because I only own Chain of Memories. (Yes, I am a retard, thank you.) To tell you a little more about me...
Back