• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► How to leave a forum

I've run onto a bumpy road with one forum in particular, but I still keep catching myself returning to the website and logging back in constantly, what are some good methods of leaving a forum and never returning?
  2. M

Returning

I am returning somewhat, even though I've been getting owned much lately. Stay tuned for some rather unusual topics coming from me in the future. Until then, I'll be browsing the forums briefly, and taking it easy.
  3. M

Openly Addressing the Closure of My Recent Thread

Hello, I made a thread pertaining to as to why I am starting to dislike Video Games. This is out of a sign of respect, why was it closed? As from what seem like a heavily immature insult, I see it as something I cannot prevent from happening. Victor closed my thread, why did you close it...
  4. M

Dissidia: Square Enix (Video Game Box Art) (PS3)

Here is a Box Art I created at vgboxart.com, of Square Enix- Dissidia, a game that features characters from Square-Enix and not just Final Fantasy. It took me about two days to make, what you guys think?
  5. M

Getting Owned by Data Battles

I need some help on how to survive longer than 1 minute during these Data Battles. I'm playing on Standard Mode. I'm on Lvl 92, with 60 Str and 61 Def. What stats and equipment do I need to be able to easily kill Organization members?
  6. M

The Complexity of These Theories

Do you think that our appreciation for Kingdom Hearts and the desire for future Kingdom Hearts titles tends to make us generate recondite theories that are even far more complex than what Tetsuya could congregate? Think about it, what if all of the best theories from the website are nowhere...
  7. M

Kingdom Hearts Game (Taking Place After KHII Ending)

Hello. I was thinking, since Sora and his friends defeated Organization 13, meaning, killed all 13 members, who would be left to wreak havoc in the future? Did they or did they not defeat Organization 13?
  8. M

Help/Support ► Forum Disputes

Hello I've had my fair share of lessons on forums, learning that you can't bash a person without backing up your statement. What do you people do when you post and someone quotes that post and makes a disrespectful comment to it? For example: You: I think Tekken is actually one of the best...
  9. M

GTA - Helps Save Lives

Here's an unusual story, GTA is actually being portrayed in a positive light for helping to save the life of a family. An 11 year old girl knew from playing GTA the dangers of a potential vehicle rollover. With a bit of quick-thinking, she helped pull out her family members to safety and her Mom...
  10. M

Question

Does anyone want the most popular PSP exclusives to actually be ported to a console? Such as: Crisis Core and Dissidia Birth By Sleep, Chains of Olympus Do you think that these games could actually be better games on a console?
  11. M

Dragon Ball DS

YouTube - Dragon Ball DS - Trailer
  12. M

GUTS?

Anyone remember that old Nickelodeon show from the 90s? Well they are resurrecting it, I saw a commercial for it recently. My Family's Got Guts
  13. M

TWEWY Character Crossover

Do you think that Square will implement 3 dimensional versions of TWEWY characters into future Kingdom Hearts games?
  14. M

Isaac Hayes dead at 65

Soul legend Isaac Hayes dies - CNN.com What the flock that's two awesome black entertainers dead in a span of a few days.
  15. M

Thread Duplicates?

I'm no authority figure, or an extremely popular member here, and this has probably been addressed before, but something has been baffling me about this forum as of late. People have been opt to create threads before thinking, or reading, people create the same threads everyday, and our...
  16. M

DK£3713 Leakage

Why didn't anyone leak videos of gameplay at the DK£3713 event? Or even the trailers?
  17. M

Re: CoM [Without Cards]

Re: CoM [Without Cards] Do you think that Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories/Chain of Memories would have been more enjoyable if it did not include cards and instead it just used the Standard Real-Time fighting engine from Kingdom Hearts 2?
  18. M

New Sonic Unleashed Gameplay

YouTube - Sonic Unleashed - High Europe
  19. M

Hayner

Do you think that he might be used in future KH games?
  20. M

Birth By Sleep Trailer

Question: In this trailer, why does Ven look exactly like Roxas?
Back