• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Dan Brown Books.

Discuss here books such as The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress, and Deception Point. And maybe about his new release Soloman's Key? Angels and Demons was definately the best out of the lot.
  2. R

World In Conflict

It's got to be, one of THE best strategy games since Age of Empires. It's soooo good. I've only played a preview, but it's the best thing sinced sliced bread.
  3. R

Good 'moro good sirs/siresses!

I've already posted a bit in the forums, but I thought I might introduce myself properly here! My name is roxasindarkness (yes my real name is that) Or Rob whatever. I'm 16, and from the good ol' UK. I play the drums, guitar, piano, and write a lot of songs. That's what I do most of the...
  4. R

GAH!

Larxene! I can't seem to defeat her lol. Can anyone give me tips on how to beat her? What type of cards or sleights I should be using? I've noticed Holy works well, but I can only use one of those. I can get her to half her last bar of health, but then she like scratches the hell out of me...
  5. R

MUSE fanclub.

Just cos they rule. BIG TIME. Nuff said.
  6. R

Count to a Million.

Hey. Why not. Lol. Alrighty then, let's get started! 1 :thumbsup:
  7. R

The one thing I don't understand about KH..

Why are their feet so big?!?! Even Kairi has big feet though lol. It's strange.
  8. R

If Kingdom Hearts were real....

Imagine it, one day you are walking down te street and then BAM! Heartless! How damn scary would that be lol. :toungesmile: Or imagine you woke up and you had the keyblade?
Back