• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

abilities, reaction commands, magic, etc

ok basically this is just a threadin which you can post ideas for magic, abilities, reaction commands on boss fights you create in any of the new games even if you have to make a game up. basically its a free for all. if you could create everything for kingdom hearts what would it be.:thumbsup...
  2. 1

Mickey, donald and goofy

ok thanks. im just gonna assume that mickey (being the magical mouse that he is) summoned the gummi ship with his magic powers.ooorrrr he jacked yen sids hat when he went back to TWTNW (near the end of the game) .
  3. 1

Mickey, donald and goofy

Ok, so at the end of kh2 im pretty sure that sora donald and goofy left the gummy ship at the world that never was right? and riku lost his ability to create a portal to the corridors of darkness right? so how did mickey donald and goofy get back to disney castle?:huh:
  4. 1

Organization Priority List

the only thing i think i need to correct is roxas's element is twilight
  5. 1

Nomura Confirmed only two ways to travel between worlds, so...

my idea is kind of like a form of the corridors of darkness. they stab the ground with their keyblades and a portal appears in the ground and they sink through it
  6. 1

AR Codes (they work)

how do u input AR codes again?:huh:
  7. 1

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

This isn't about if the last 1 came out or not,its about if this 1 does.I mean its not only a kh2 remake they also have re CoM which is mainly what most fans are looking forward to(including me).personally i just want them to give us re CoM with or with or without the kh2 version
  8. 1

i said i BET i never said they WERE.
  9. 1

1.where would we find tickets in the first place? 2.i bet (seeing as she sings for kingdom heartrs)that there friends and she'll let him go to 1 with out a ticket. (not trying to be negative or anything)
  10. 1

i agree it was.......but maype something a little more possible like.............i got nothin'
  11. 1

I'm not trying to be overly positive i just dont think that u should be assumming the worst even though u dont have any proof.I know this is just outta the blue,but maybe they'll just surprise us with a tv ad(like i said outta the blue,but it could happen
  12. 1

lol.or maybe a fan in a moogle costume
Back