• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Worlds that didn't make the cut.

Simply post a world that you are SO grateful didn't make its way into KH. Must post an example of what it would be like if it did. Must be disney. Example: Mary Poppins; Clean the chimney in less than 30 seconds to complete the Jimineys journal mission.
  2. T

eerg. Jimineys journal

okay. i need help fiiinishing the dang journal. I have a couple of things that are just bugging me 'cause their almost impossible for me to find but seem relativley easy. 1. Apparently i have a missing character in twilight town. I have no idea how the heck i am supposed to find it, but i know...
  3. T

Olympus Colliseum

quick question. When does the Titan cup open for the paradox battles???I am level 72 with my drive froms all maxxed out. ( the only reason I'm saying that is my cerberous paradox cup opened when my final form got to level five. ) if you add goddess of fate cup to, that would be great. Other...
Back